Search results

1. t-royMN

Couparral Tony Pony Minibike - $800

See my other post for this minibike for pics and detailed description. Adding this post so the new price is clear to see. Thanks T-roy
  2. t-royMN

Setting up a kill switch

I have an old Clinton engine that had the typical metal kill switch that sits on top of the motor, and which you push to touch the spark plug when you want to kill the engine. I have this engine on my minibike, and the engine sits below the gas tank, making this metal kill switch un-reachable...
  3. t-royMN

$1500 Couparall Tony-Pony minibike

All original except the motor. Motor is an old Clinton 4HP that runs good. Tank is great shape. I've owned this for 12 years. Always stored inside. Great ride with the full suspension. Sold the cabin so have nowhere to ride. Correct motor is West Bend 82015. Local pickup in Bloomington...
  4. t-royMN

Tony Pony by Couparral

Just cleaned it up
  5. t-royMN

West bend flywheel removal

Any tips on how to remove. The key is in there deep and Not sheared. Do this pop off or spin off? Thanks
  6. t-royMN

Tillotson HL189A

I have a West Bend 82015 engine that I am going through. Looking for an after market carb to replace the Tilotson HL189A carb that is on the motor at present.
  7. t-royMN

SpeeCo Trike

I just picked this up and had to share a pic or two. Not sure how many of these were made. Can only find a few references on internet about it. Excited to tear it down and build it back up.
  8. t-royMN

Couparral Tony Pony for sale $1200

I have a minibike that was manufactured in St. Paul, MN in late 60's/early 70's. Great shape. no frame damage. I have original headlight and taillight. It does not have the original engine. An old Clinton engine is what moves it today. I have driven this for the past three summers. Nice...
  9. t-royMN

Trapper minibike

Tires need replacement or service. Couple cracks on rear fender. Engine hasn't been started in 20 years. Rotates nice when pulled. Can feel compression. Chrysler / West Bend 82015 engine. $1500.00 Cash/PayPal only. Pickup only in Bloomington, MN. As-is
  10. t-royMN

Clinton carb question

I have a model N carb on Clinton engine that I am trying to get going. When I pulled the bowl off of the carb, there was a strange metal piece in the bowl that I am not familiar with from doing Tecumseh and Briggs engines/carbs. It is round, and has a square cutout (it is nearly the...
  11. t-royMN

how to remove jackshaft w/o breaking anything

I have a Couparral Tony Pony minibike and it has a jackshaft on it that I want to remove to paint the frame. I've never removed one of these and I don't want to screw it up (it works great). Any advise on this. I can see the bolts holding it to the frame, but do i need to drive the shaft...
  12. t-royMN

what kind of mini is this

what is it and how much of it looks stock?
  13. t-royMN

Golden Pinto - nice! $500

I've had it for 16 years. Time to let it go to fund my VW project. local pickup in Bloomington, MN. Cash only (PayPal works too). Painted it two years ago. Has an ooooold Briggs 4 or 5 hp engine that runs strong. Scrub brake. Thanks and text 612-598-7847 if interested/with questions.
  14. t-royMN

chrysler 82015 - how to remove the clutch

i have Couparral - Chrysler 82015 engine with the original snowmobile clutch attached. How do I remove the clutch? Looks like a Salsbury clutch for belt operation. Thanks T-roy
  15. t-royMN

What is this

any idea what kind of mini this is?
  16. t-royMN

Rupp?

I picked this bike up, and am wondering if anyone knows what model of RUPP this is, if it even is a RUPP. Also, what parts of the bike look original (aside from the engine, which clearly is not original). Thanks
  17. t-royMN

Rupp?

I picked this bike up, and am wondering if anyone knows what model of RUPP this is, if it even is a RUPP. Also, what parts of the bike look original (aside from the engine, which clearly is not original). Thanks
  18. t-royMN

PowerBee 82030 $210+shipping

I bought this engine, but then realized it had the wrong rotation direction for my needs. You get what you see. It has good compression when I turn it by hand. Not much more known about it. $210 + shipping and I break even. PayPal only, please. Thanks Troy
  19. t-royMN

Briggs governor spring and throttle cable hookup

I have a couple of old Briggs engines I am trying to use on a couple of minibikes. They were torn down when I obtained them, and as I have them back together, I can't figure out how to hook up the governor spring (where to connect it), and how to rig the throttle cable to the throttle control...
  20. t-royMN

West Bend 82001 or 82002

Looking for a CCW rotation engine (when looking at the drive end), with pull start on right side. I have a Power Bee 82030 that I want to sell or trade. It has a CW rotation, which doesn't work for my minbike needs. The engine for trade has no carb, but has good compression and I have a set...