Search results

1. slick 73

5" Arco rear wheel

I'm in need of a 5" Arco rear wheel. If anybody has one laying let me know. Thanks in advance.
  2. slick 73

Weldking micro mini

This build started life at the first of this year in the build off with a weldking micro mini frame and a predator 79cc engine. I never actually started on the bike and I never finished the other two bikes I started for the build off. Life got hectic when I decided to go to college at the age of...
  3. slick 73

Need help identifying

My buddy just gave me this engine and I plan to use it on my newly acquired sears runabout. I know it's not the right engine for this resto but I'm not too concerned about originality. Any help identifying this engine will be much appreciated.
  4. slick 73

ISO Bird Wren/Sears Runabout

Like the title says I'm looking for a Bird wren/ Sears run about roller or frame. Thanks in advance.
  5. slick 73

Wtb db30 frame

Like the title says, I'm looking for a db30 doodlebug frame. I don't have to have the forks, frame only. Thanks
  6. slick 73

Parting out manco thunderbird

All prices are without shipping. I can text or email pics. Good frame, will need stripped and repainted, includes seat bracket. No forks-$25 Good rear wheel and tire, your choice of sprocket(72t or 60t, both 35 chain)-$25 Newer style peanut gas tank-$25 Good rear shocks-$10
  7. slick 73

Ruttman or Harrison?

Like the title says, I'm not sure which one it is. It was originally all chrome
  8. slick 73

3 hp briggs

Old 3 hp briggs and stratton in very good shape. To my knowledge, the engine has never been run. It has a small amount of patina starting to form, but other than that it's mint. The crank shaft is threaded but I have a keyed shaft that comes with it. $100 plus shipping, thanks for looking
  9. slick 73

Hot rod inspired arco

I bought this bike as a rough and haggard roller last summer with a couple other frames as a packaged deal. when I first saw the bike, I immediately formed a plan to build it as my sons first bike. Seeing how my son isnt even 2 years old yet and I really want to build the bike with him, I put...
  10. slick 73

What is it?

I've seen thsee bikes around before, I just can't remember what they're called.
  11. slick 73

Need a new throttle

What's the best throttle assembly you guys and gals have bought from OldMiniBikes? I just finished a bike and I bought the cheap throttle assembly, I think the $23 set that OldMiniBikes offers, and it just doesn't work well. I had the same set on another bike and never cared for it either, I guess I'm just cheap...
  12. slick 73

cl find what is it?

Found it on Craigslist but had no idea what it was. it looks like a late model bike, but not a baja or motovox
  13. slick 73

db30 rear wheel

Need a rear wheel for a db30. Thanks Jordan
  14. slick 73

mbx10 seat

Anybody got a seat for an mbx10 laying around? I picked up a bike this past weekend and it has the wrong seat. Any condition, just need a cheap seat. Thanks
  15. slick 73

Help with Harrison wildcat

I've got a Harrison wildcat frame sitting in my basement that I'm supposed to build for my wife. The frame is very solid and very complete minus the rear wheel. I'm trying to figure out what size wheel works for the rear of the bike. I believe it's a 6 inch wheel, but I'm not sure of the width...
  16. slick 73

3 hp help

I bought this motor several years ago at a yardsale, thinking I'd eventually put it on a bike or go cart. I recently pulled it out of storage and found that it has a thread crankshaft instead of a keyed shaft. The engine has never been used or even so much as started. Wondering if I should sell...
  17. slick 73

Manco thunderbird handlebars

Wanting a set of manco thunderbird handlebars or something similar. Thanks
  18. slick 73

ohh60

This motor was given to me recently...just wondering if it's worth keeping and rebuilding/hopping up. I don't know much about these motors or whether or not there's an aftermarket for them. I was told that the rings were shot in this motor, but once I got it home I found that it's locked up...
  19. slick 73

mph math

I'm putting together a db30 and decided to crunch some numbers to find what mph my bike should run when complete. I wasn't very pleased to find that it wouldn't crack 30 mph even with the predator swap. So my question is, what should I do to squeeze a few more mph's out of the db. The predator...
  20. slick 73

db30 97cc

Good running motor, no clutch or tank. 30 plus shipping