Search results

1. W

What mfg. is this / Powell maybe ?

Do you agree with the above that it has been modified in the seat area ? Thanks again:smile:
  2. W

Is it a vintage bike or worth playing with or junk ? He want $200-. Thanks
  3. W

Any help here would be nice. This is near me and I am considering it. Thanks in advance !
  4. W

Hawg Ty Mini 5.5 ?

Do you know where they are made ? USA or China ? Thanks to all so far for info.
  5. W

Hawg Ty Mini 5.5 ?

Where are these made ? I can buy one for about $200- in good shape. 5.5hp. Are these worth having ? about 5-6 years old. I know it is not "old school" but figured you guys could tell me the good, bad & the ugly on these. just wonder if this would be a good putter for the property. :scooter:Thanks.
  6. W

Rupp frame and wheels

Yes, no problem. Just let me know !
  7. W

Steens Taco F85 Youtube video just for the fun of it !

Good point. I will try to ad a running video Saturday or sunday:scooter:
  8. W

Steens Taco F85 Youtube video just for the fun of it !

Just for kicks I put up a 2 minute video. Enjoy !:wink:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMC2e9F2Mks
  9. W

Rupp frame and wheels

still available !
  10. W

How do I ship a Rupp frame & wheels Cal. to New York ?

Thank you ! yes the buyer pays shipping cost. UPS or ? any idea who is the best price once I box it up ?
  11. W

How do I ship a Rupp frame & wheels Cal. to New York ?

Can anyone here tell if they know the best way to ship a Rupp frame and wheels from California to New York state ? Any guess of the approx. cost ?Thanks in advance !:confused:
  12. W

Best way to straighten high speed forks ? Fox Trailbug

Newbie here, I'll bet you guys know the trick to straighten my high speed forks on this Fox Trailbug I just picked up yesterday.. Thanks in advance !
  13. W

Another what is this mini bike question (Newbie)

Thanks Ogy for all the info. In a look at the bike compared to your great pictures of the foot peg mounting area of the motor mount, it seems I will be able to refab this detail back to near original specs. Seems to me the engine is way to large for the foot to rest on the right side peg if it...
  14. W

Cool ! I will be in touch, glad I just took a chance here. I will be trying to restore this to the best of my newbie ability. For now I guess I will get it washed and in running order. As I find the correct parts I will obtain them and see what I can do here. glad to here it is a 60's vintage...
  15. W

Looks like mine is missing the jackshaft ? or did they all have one? Will I be able to find parts for this ? Seat, jackshaft, guard, pegs ect? if so where would you look ? Thanks
  16. W

any idea of the vintage year ? Has the seat been switched ? Who sold them originaly ? Thanks, that was quick !:laugh:
  17. W

I believe I have officially caught the "BUG" seems I am now seeking out these things and buying them. This was found and bought today by me. The seller said he used it for a pitt bike bike in the day of racing cars. He said 60's vintage? Sat for 20 years, clutch sticks, high speed forks and the...
  18. W

taco bill's sex machine more than 2 wheels

Newbie question here:shrug: Hey Bill, I am curious as to what engine you have there ?
  19. W

taco bill's sex machine more than 2 wheels

:scooter::thumbsup: