Search results

1. W

What mfg. is this / Powell maybe ?

Any help here would be nice. This is near me and I am considering it. Thanks in advance !
  2. W

Hawg Ty Mini 5.5 ?

Where are these made ? I can buy one for about $200- in good shape. 5.5hp. Are these worth having ? about 5-6 years old. I know it is not "old school" but figured you guys could tell me the good, bad & the ugly on these. just wonder if this would be a good putter for the property. :scooter:Thanks.
  3. W

Steens Taco F85 Youtube video just for the fun of it !

Just for kicks I put up a 2 minute video. Enjoy !:wink:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMC2e9F2Mks
  4. W

How do I ship a Rupp frame & wheels Cal. to New York ?

Can anyone here tell if they know the best way to ship a Rupp frame and wheels from California to New York state ? Any guess of the approx. cost ?Thanks in advance !:confused:
  5. W

Best way to straighten high speed forks ? Fox Trailbug

Newbie here, I'll bet you guys know the trick to straighten my high speed forks on this Fox Trailbug I just picked up yesterday.. Thanks in advance !
  6. W

Another what is this mini bike question (Newbie)

I believe I have officially caught the "BUG" seems I am now seeking out these things and buying them. This was found and bought today by me. The seller said he used it for a pitt bike bike in the day of racing cars. He said 60's vintage? Sat for 20 years, clutch sticks, high speed forks and the...
  7. W

Rupp frame and wheels

Rupp frame and wheels with all you see here for $400- OBO near Sacramento :scooter:
  8. W

A new project to play with. Anyone know the maker maybe?

I picked up this Go-kart last night with one Puch mopehead, two Honda 50cc scooter things and one Indian / Fuji 100cc trail bike (pictured in other forum here on OldMiniBikes). Can anyone tell is this a known make ? Looks like it will be simple for me to bring bake to life. Thanks !:smile:
  9. W

Help to identify ? What is it ? 70's

70's vintage, I think about 90cc or no more than 100cc,tag on the frame gooseneck is worn bad but says Taiwan, Engine has a logo as seen and says Japan, Also the speedo "Tatung Eng. Co." any clues here ? Thanks in advance !:thumbsup:
  10. W

Steens Taco F85 Matterhorn 50cc Zundapp engine

Steens Taco F85 Materhorn 50cc Zundapp engine $2,500- or Best offer . Turns out this is possibly the only original intact F85 Taco Materhorn with the correct Zundapp 50cc engine. Runs strong, has the correct vin # F03x , very low number. Also I have test driven this with an after market air...
  11. W

Front fender for Steens Taco F85 Matterhorn?

Is it possible that there is a fender from other Minibikes that are the crossover match up for the old Steens here ? If so I will post in the parts wanted section if I can find out what model(s) to ask for. It seems about the easiest way for me to get this pup complete . Also I guess it would...
  12. W

New member here with a new find ! 1970 ! Steens 50cc

Found this site while researching this little Steens 50cc. (Zundapp engine) Reminds of the 70's when these mini on this site where everywhere, but hard to afford as a kid. Well about 2 weeks ago I found this Steens mini motocross 50cc.(don't mind the dirt) from 1970, with a Honda Z50 1979. A...