Search results

1. T

HS40 Rebuild Info Needed

I am looking for some ideas/opinions on how I should proceed with getting my 40 year old HS40 overhauled. I have been restoring the minibike I had when I was a young kid and have concluded since it is smoking some under acceleration that I really should go ahead and have somebody that really...
  2. T

HS40 exhaust

I'm back again... What are my options for exhaust on this HS40? I bought one of the long pipes from OldMiniBikes but I'm concerned that it is too heavy for it considering how much these old engines vibrate. Will one of the flat L shaped mufflers fit on this motor? THANKS!
  3. T

K&S Hornet Torque Converter Cover Bracket

I am looking for the bracket that holds the Torque converter cover. This part bolts to the engine with two bolts.
  4. T

Comet TC88 Help

Hello all. I have what I believe to be a Comet TC88 torque converter set-up on my K&S Hornet. I am currently restoring this minibike and would like it to get it running as good as possible. The hub on the crankshaft was very hard to pull off and I had to try several different methods before...
  5. T

K&S Hornet - Deluxe

I am restoring a K&S Hornet Deluxe that I have has since I was a young kid. Are there any modern engines that will drop in the same mounting location and that would use the same torque converter/clutch/jackshaft configuration as the original? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get the old...