Search results

1. T

My start of mini bike build

Hey man, glad you are getting started. Post up some progress pictures soon, I have only one die also for my jd2 bender I built. Need two more dies soon, I am using one inch tubing for mini bike build. Yes I have checked out mini bike plans.:thumbsup:
  2. T

Waiting for parts I ordered to arrive, progress soon I hope.:thumbsup:
  3. T

Becoming supporting member

Thanks guys I understand, as long as I am logged in the payment will be received from user name.:thumbsup:
  4. T

Becoming supporting member

Want to become supporting member, it says to add user name. Do not see where to type in user name before paying. Help please.:thumbsup:
  5. 100_19551

100_19551

6. T

Odered front and rear axles from ebay, waiting for payday to order front and rear tires with rims and sprocket 72t.
  7. T

Hey man, did you find out about the hemi engines and shipping

Hey man, did you find out about the hemi engines and shipping
  8. T

Getting ready to order my wheels, tires, sprocket 72t and chain from OldMiniBikes wharehouse. Also axles.
  9. T

Dingo n a homebuilt kart

Cool karts, good luck on builds
  10. T

Bonanza save

Very nice work , looking awesome Karen.
  11. T

"Twisted" Mini Bike Build

Looks awesome man, very cool great work.
  12. T

I checked OldMiniBikes wharehouse, predator 212 $150.00 plus shipping and might have to pay brokerage also. Be nice to try predator 212 on my build but might be too expensive, we will see.
  13. T

OND, I can get my 6.5 horsepower motor more easily. No shipping costs since store is very close by. A little expensive here. $200.00 with taxes. If I purchased predator from OldMiniBikes, waiting couple weeks for shipping and how much is the predator motors.
  14. T

Thanks guys, need to purchase 6.5 horsepower engine real soon. Hope to order wheels tires and rear sprocket from OldMiniBikes end of month. So still a work in progress .:smile:
  15. T

Always like to clean up my welds for painting, made welds little heavy for strength.
  16. T

Grinding down trees welding and prepping for painting . Probably black trees and chrome bars.
  17. T

Todays progress, welds all ground down nice. Three coats of etching primer and two coats of blue so far, one or two coats of blue to do yet.
  18. 100_19501

100_19501

19. T

First Mini Bike Project

Nice work, have fun