Search results

1. ludicrous speed

Cragslist Denver

wow! i shoulda bought bikes instead of cars when i was in colorado this year.. grumbles about eastern rusty rotty bikes lol.
  2. ludicrous speed

Ludicrous Speed. How much to make you find a new hobby?

thank you for the logical reply Cowboy,i do appreciate it. im not sure how i can be Any clearer. he Apologizes for the damaged part,says he didnt see it which i dont believe,but thats My opinion. he offered me a partial refund TWICE and didnt follow thru. then sics gumpit on me,and Now,he wants...
  3. ludicrous speed

Finally, some GREAT NEWS!!!

was checking out this yesterday,cant Wait!! one of my fav shows,cant believe the brits shot themselves in the foot like they did. also waiting wondering which character they offed in walking dead, n theres a rumour that negan offs 2 instead of 1.
  4. ludicrous speed

oh..well then..in the future ill try to be more literate just for you.:laugh: doesnt change the facts tho,does it. there IS a clique here,despite what some have tried to deny. 2 of them Did conspire to rip me off,and others are having loads of fun bashing me. but it still doesnt change the...
  5. ludicrous speed

it doesnt show on my side of this forum so? as soon as i saw it i answered it. at any rate,i should leave you neg feedback for that fraud rim too. what you Said was,you might need to do some work,spacers washers whatever to make it fit. and both you And gumpit stood there nodding your heads and...
  6. ludicrous speed

all i wanted was the 15 dollar refund he offered twice and never sent. all the rest of this,is their bs. keep in mind i never went public,they did this to make sure randy couldnt get a negative feedback on his record.
  7. ludicrous speed

LOL! so it was the 2 randys all along! what Were the odds of that!!?? TY for revealing your part. wish ida known this 2 years ago. o didnt see the other post,which is a lie anyways. it was either 65 or 70 bucks and you gouged me good And set the tone for my time on this forum. Good Job...
  8. ludicrous speed

thanks for your opinions,i do appreciate some of them. and,i have 2 witnesses to gumpit ripping me off so yeah,make up something to cover him too now.:thumbsup: and its not a click eyh? lets review that for a sec trinik. Details..pics...members name...I need a little more info on that one. Not...
  9. ludicrous speed

jaw dropping..are you serious? i sent you details about getting ripped off by gumpit and the other incident Years ago. you ignored it. now i mention it again,and again you ignore it. instead you are focusing on this deal here,which the other randy has told multiple lies about. so hey i give...
  10. ludicrous speed

well,it doesnt matter anyways. i got a call yesterday,and he said to me. they wont ever stop,and hent will let them do whatever they want to do,so best to let it go. the rest of us can see whats going on,and its pretty disgusting. im sorry that happened to you,especially at your first ever...
  11. ludicrous speed

you must cry a lot,with all that hostility built up..ever tried yoga? :laugh:
  12. ludicrous speed

lets clear up that lie you posted about me badgering people as well while we are at it shall we randy? heres that convo. ill keep the members name out of this in Respect for him. Details..pics...members name...I need a little more info on that one. Not a fan of the "cliche".....they seem to get...
  13. ludicrous speed

Low $ FRISCO Hood Rat

that old pic is the bomb! nice bike build too
  14. ludicrous speed

im curious as to which part you like. them attacking me,breaking your own rules,or ?? see,there can never be any kind of fairness when you favor a group over the entire forum. i really appreciate you ignoring the gumpit scene too. like i said before,that was my intro to this group/windber2014...
  15. ludicrous speed

and another one...thanks for your 2 cents. completely overlooking it was his words and his parts and his refund that he promised but didnt make. what a genius you are. but yet,if it had been me,you would have been all over my ass,much like you are trying to be now. yanno,i gotta ask,will there...
  16. ludicrous speed

well,at least its a rational post. im not sure what others have said to you,and frankly dont care,because unless they pmed me to resolve it,then it doesnt matter. all that is a buncha bs drama that people want to spread around,if you choose to buy into it,so be it. speaking of,its early am on...
  17. ludicrous speed

so youll go down in flames for a guy who didnt do what he said he would. to supposedly save his rep...and to make yourself feel better by backing him up. does it occur to you that you are completely in the wrong? it only takes one incident,like this! to ruin someones rep. doesnt matter if they...
  18. ludicrous speed

well,your 2 cents does matter to me,because i feel exactly the same way. and,im pretty sure most of you can tell it isnt about the money,its about him not doing what he said hed do. i got burned,and all i asked for was what he Offered,the partial refund. the last thing i said to him was please...
  19. ludicrous speed

another what is it?

i talked to that guy,and threw a 100 at him,he said not enough. he supposedly had an offer of a lawnmower/riding for it and was gonna take it. seemed like a nice guy,might be worth nabbing still? think it was over in buffalo.
  20. ludicrous speed

nice! and so it begins...who was name calling again? i called the entire topic stupid,and you called me a moron,specifically. pretty sure thats you attacking me,which hey is against the rules,isnt it? and didnt you Work for the site? wow,thats good Form...../sarcasm. btw,how about you...