Search results

1. R

WANTED Clean set or VGC 5" Gar-Bro Wheels

JUST AS THE TITLE SAYS CASH-TRADE !
  2. R

WANTED- TECUMSERH. (AH 817 MB). 2 cycle Original Air Cleaner !

I was lucky enough to find and buy the hard to find Exhaust on OldMiniBikes Now to go one step further and get the last missing piece to the Puzzle The original Tecumseh 2 cycle filter that looks like this ! It hard to get a nice clean picture of one Top Cash or Trade offered
  3. R

Wanted Tecumseh 2 Stroke AH 8127 MB correct original Muffler 9Top $$$ paid or Trade

Exactly like the title says- Its hard to find a clean Photo oof one unless someone has one.Theres not that much info one them
  4. R

WANTED- Original TACO FRiJOLIE SEAT,

Just as the Title says (ORIGINAL) No repops ! I will pay on the condition of the seat Paypal or money order
  5. R

CARLISLE 5.30 X 4.50 X 6 Double Indian Head Tires NOS

Looking for exactly what the Title says Good Cash ! or Trade
  6. R

WANTED -PALMINI. - CHAIN / CLUTCH GUARD !

Just like the title says -CASH or TRADE !
  7. R

Need Some Help- Vintage Campagnolo Road Bike parts

I need some help I just inherited a bunch of of Vintage Campagnolo road bike parts Controls.Hubs,Cranks,Sprockets,Seat Post. Tools, detailers and a little bit of every thing and a lot more. I am getting ready to sell or trade a bunch of this stuff off,I was thinking with all these members own...
  8. R

WTB or TRADE early 1970's Tecumseh HS - 40 Shroud

Just as the title says - Nice and clean no dents
  9. R

OldMiniBikes members beware (Another Ripp off Crook) JAMES TRENT -Kings Port Tennesee

Just a word of warning, Well its happened again but this time alot of $$$ involved,The buyer or seller names is James Trent who lives in Kingsport Tennesee. He is a full blown scammer. As usual I use Paypal I sent the money several times (As A Friend) Big mistake I purchased 2 bikes a Rupp...
  10. R

Wanted Driver to deliver Mini Bike from Nevada to New Jersey

Just like the title says looking for some to deliver a bike from Reno Nevada to New Jersey this month $$$$$ is Negotiable Prefer self enclosed trailer or Van The Bike is ready to Go ! Contact Robert
  11. R

Beautiful 1968 Lil Indian complete rebuild

I just saw this Lil Indian on Ebay, Alot of time invested.For some reason I am unable to copy and Paste,The Ebay listing # is 115723938400 its worth looking at.
  12. R

WANTED - Nice clean TEC HS-40 Blower Housing (NO DENTS)

Pay Pal or Trade ! Shipping to 89521
  13. R

Driver to Deliver from Tennesee to Nevada 2 Mini Bikes $$$

I am just throwing this out there to see if anyone has a trip Planned to pick up 2 mini bikes in Tennesee and deliver to Reno Nevada Will pay Cash !
  14. R

WANTED -AH-58 RECOIL /SHROUD

Exactly what the Ad says, And in Good working order
  15. R

WANTED Bonanza BC Fork Leg Boots

Looking for a nice clean pair 0r something close that looks right and fits
  16. R

Bonanza Re- Introduction American Racer Mini Bike - New !

Pretty Cool not bad everything looks Good- Ebay Listing # 255885013715 Sorry unable to Paste and Copy !
  17. R

BONANZA 5" BENDIX BRAKE COMPLETE

I have this Bonanza original brake for sale,Very good condition,Selling as a complete brake $110 Shipped USPS with tracking # Plenty of meat on the brake pads Paypal will work !
  18. R

1968 TECUMSEH H-50 Flywheel ( NUT & WASHER)

I accidentally misplaced the correct ( WASHER & NUT ) for the crankshaft that hold and secures the flywheel. I am willing to buy or trade for both so in can put this motor back together, Also if anyone has the correct info for the size of either one that would be a big help. I tried Parts Tree...
  19. R

Bonanza BC Chain Guard - Chrome - Front & Rear mounting Brackets (1 PAIR )

These have been machined and made with the same exact specs size and dimensions as a Bonanza OEM mounting bracket, Fresh Chrome 12 pair available, Only selling as a set or pair, Pay Pal is fine,Shipping included in Price. USPS First Class mail Tracking # supplied $55.00 Note Nov-30=2022 the...
  20. R

OldMiniBikes Buyers Beware !

On Nov-22-2022 I tried to purchase an item on Ebay #1234302819394 It is a Bonanza MX Roller. The seller accepted my offer. When it came time to pay he sent me a message saying he cant use PayPal because he wanted the money now. I told him the only way I would pay is PayPal for protection, Then I...