Search results

1. lilg111111

Upgrade on wheels

Does anybody know what type of rims these are? I dont care about the brand I just need the size and what they usually come on? Scooter etc. Example [/url] My ride
  2. lilg111111

Engine Swap Kit for Doodlebug DB30

I am looking for a Engine swap kit for a DB30 to mount a Tecumseh engine on?
  3. lilg111111

First Doodlebug build

Scooped this for $100 after searching under every rock in and near my city.
  4. lilg111111

Right Tecumseh wrong carb

I received this HS40 from a friend. Its hard to start, surges, sound like its about to die then surges again. Cleaned the carb put it back on and it still runs the same. When I put it on full throttle it runs for about 6 seconds then dies. After all that testing I decided to go to the...
  5. lilg111111

Beginner tip from a beginner - Stripping Paint

I went to many hardware stores (Big Box) and asked whats the best thing I could use to get Powder coat paint off my doodle bug and no one had any tips for me. So Im giving the tip this time. Klean aircraft remover works great. Let it sit on the paint for about 20 min or untill its almost...
  6. lilg111111

Tough time finding mini bike frames in Houston

Anybody know of another brand besides Azusa that makes mini bike frames or kits that you can buy?
  7. lilg111111

Baja db30

Im in Houston Texas and I am trying to get into the mini bike scene. I want a Baja DB30 like this one, it doesnt have to run or have a motor. If you have one for sale message me.