Search results

1. R

Lets see your modded out Baja Warriors, Heats, MB200, and MB165

Here's an update on mine. Most of the mods aren't really visible, but they are there. The biggest one people might notice- the gas tank. I turned the fake storage tank into a working fuel tank. All it took was a motorized bicycle fuel tank, petcock, filter and hose. The bicycle tank fit right...
  2. R

Predator 212 with air filter, jet, e-tube, and exhaust, fuel use question.

Hi guys, I've been gone from the forums for almost two years, due to health issues and losing my internet and electricity due to medical bills, but I'm doing a bit better now, got everything turned back on and started working on my Baja MB200 again. So, here's where my question comes in. I...
  3. R

Bulb Replacement on Baja 196cc

There are a couple of screws in the rim around the lens. just take those out and it all comes apart.:thumbsup:
  4. R

Baja 200 what volt ?

It's more or less a 12 volt system, but it's AC not DC. Also, if I remember correctly, the lighting coils only put out 35 Watts, which is what the stock headlight uses. Adding a tail light will mean you need more power. I'm in the process of adding a regulator/rectifier and 12v 4AH Gel battery...
  5. R

Baja Warrior lighting coil on blue clone engine.

I had a machinist fit the Baja flywheel to my predator motor. The lighting coils will bolt right on the predator. If you have the blue clone and want to use it, then that sounds like the the best idea.
  6. R

Southbound tire on a North bound Baja.

The rear tire on my Baja MB200 is having issues with cracks around the treads and I used slime too. It leaks a bit, but nothing worth worrying about more than once a week. I was thinking mine was leaking through those cracks, but after some inspection, it seems it's my valve stem, possibly...
  7. R

Can Anyone loan me a dollar?

I'm sorry to hear about your health. I've been there myself for quite a while now, but I try not to let it drag me down. Getting my Baja MB200 has given me back some joy and energy. I can't say it makes me feel like a kid again, but it makes me feel, better. I was raised in a household that only...
  8. R

Oh, I see. I guess it wasn't an amusing story as I had hoped for. I expected a joke about a member named Vic, not about a conman who cheated members here. I've been on the receiving end of scams before and it's heartbreaking to put yourself out there to help someone and then find out it was some...
  9. R

When the part gets here I'll post a photo of it. before I install it.:smile: Not sure who Vic is, but I'm guessing if I knew the story that goes with the name, it would be rather amusing.
  10. R

Quick update. Thanks to Greg, I ordered my part and it's shipping out tomorrow morning! I'm very excited about it, since my project was only lacking a few things 2 of which I'll pick up next month, since they are common retail items, but this one part was custom made on a 3d printer and is...
  11. R

Got it! Man, you are a life saver. I was really freaking out about not having a way to get a dollar into my Paypal account for that part. As soon as my check comes next month, I'll be sure to remember you. The people here on OldMiniBikes are really outstanding people and I'm really happy to be a part of...
  12. R

Gbabins1, that would be great I'd really appreciate it!
  13. R

I can't believe I'm asking this here, but honestly, I'm desperate, so I figured, why not try. I'll let you in on the situation. I'm on a small, fixed income with no money left in the bank, until next month. I do however have $4.08 in my Paypal account. There's a guy selling a small custom part...
  14. R

Centrifugal Clutch to Tav Question

That bar looks like it may be structural. If it's cut off, I would suggest welding a crossbar in the bottom of the frame, near the rear wheel to take it's place. That's the downside to installing a TAV. There are a lot of frame and engine combinations that require some tweaking to fit it on...
  15. R

So..how great is a Torque Converter gonna be?

I love my TAV. I bought one of the $100 :chinese:kits and it works great. The belt that came with it was even a nice belt. The belt is where you don't want to try and go too cheap, It really makes a world of difference. As far as sound goes, There is a bit of a "bell ringing" sound, when the...
  16. R

Survey

Done.
  17. R

Bigcat - Check it out

I like it and while the price may be high in some places, you'd be hard pressed to find anything cheaper around here.:shrug:
  18. R

When schilling a bid doesn't work

That's how it looked to me.
  19. R

When schilling a bid doesn't work

I think what he's saying is that the bidders have never bid on stuff from other sellers, just this guy's stuff.
  20. R

Took a tumble

Sorry to hear about the ankle, but nice motor you got there! Hope you heal fast and better than before!:scooter: