Search results

1. M

Rupp disc brake caliper

I have an old rupp caliper if anyone needs it let me know I've been told it goes to the tt500 I'm asking $100 obo send me a phone number and I'll send pics of what I have thanks I'm in tehachapi California
  2. M

Shocks please

In need of cat me minibike seat shocks would prefer good condition
  3. M

Rupp parts

In search of a tav cover and a seat for a scrambler please and thank you in advance
  4. M

Its different

Any idea what this is
  5. M

Rupp question

114130 is the number under the seat now my best detective skills tell me it's a 71 bandit correct me if I'm wrong please the problem lies in the fact that there is a TC unit on this bike? I'm gonna try posting some pics
  6. M

Rupp jackshaft for contintal

OK so I'm new to the jackshaft scene, it's a rupp contintal and it's missing the jackshaft and rear fender brackets I'm thinking about making the brackets but the Jackshaft ? .so can I get some sort of aftermarket one or does it have to be O.E. and if I can use an aftermarket one is there one...
  7. M

Some people have all the luck

So my co worker just comes by banging on my door at 10 o clock at nite I'm in bed going to sleep. He says come to my house so I ablige and go there after getting dressed of course so I get there and there are three bikes in the driveway and of course I recognize all immediately one first gen z50...
  8. M

Brake light switch

So I was wondering if I had an old vw pressure switch and I have a dual element tail light , would that give me a brake light? Someone who knows anything about this would be delightful . Thnx in advance kenny
  9. M

OldMiniBikes warehouse CLOSED

:scared: I don't know I was just trying to look up some parts prices and it says it's closed
  10. M

oil viscosity what are you guys running

I'm curious to find out weight and brand personally I'm running 0-40 mobil1 on a heavily modified predator and it is beautiful inside of the motor, one would almost think it's a new motor but reality is its over two years old and gets beat down regularly by me and everyone I know thanks in...
  11. M

cat questions

So are the slingshots the only larger frame cats that the seat has no suspension and if so what size rear tire do those bikes run?
  12. M

mtd gas tank

I am in search of a good condition tank , I am nearing the completion of parts gathering on this bike to build a real nasty ride please and thank you
  13. M

going electric maybe

So someone put an idea in my head and I've been kicking it around for a minute I have an extra starter motor sitting around and an extra group 24 battery anybody have any idea the torque of a sbc starter and how small a sprocket Ishould go, it should launch like a rocket and i have an old tote...
  14. M

hot dog mini bike

So i was given this puppy the other day it had some Tecumseh motor on it so that came off promptly and I slapped a 2 and a half horse Briggs in their its a cool little cruiser
  15. M

do people ever underestimate your bike

I have more people hop on my bike and either crash or whiskey throttle it .i mean its entertaining for me but i warn people i tell them dont grab full throttle roll in real easy and cruise away next thing i know they're doing one of the coolest unintentional wheelies ive ever seen most wont go...
  16. M

cats 250x,300x350ssand400x

Will the predator 212 fit in these bikes with tank or without tank or not at all im just being lazy and not wanting to pull a motor I feel it might fit the 400 just the way it sits but I'm not sure anyone have any knowledge on the subject please advise thanks
  17. M

is there a difference?

Ok so i kinda started noticing all the different colors orange,black ,silver,gold white .and even a blue motor,does the color mean anything
  18. M

how do u post pictures

I cany seem to figure it out im sure im just a little special or something pleas help