Search results

1. 2fast4you

301 cc predator

Oh and do they have the hemi model if so whats the number?
  2. 2fast4you

301 cc predator

are they worth it and do they have as many aftermarket mods as the 212cc? thanks in advance
  3. 2fast4you

Newbie Here From Michigan

welcome :thumbsup:
  4. 2fast4you

chain help..

i have the black on gold but anything is better then the stock chain
  5. 2fast4you

oil question

my plug is right down on the plate it would go all over the bike and under the motor if i tried that
  6. 2fast4you

oil question

yeah them things look cool but not trying to spend that much already put enough money in this bike as it is lol so im prolly just going to get one of these http://www.harborfreight.com/oil-suction-gun-95468.html:thumbsup:
  7. 2fast4you

chain help..

Lol no thanks Ilive in a neighborhood where people like to blow stop signs lol
  8. 2fast4you

oil question

Also is there a drain plug on the 212 or is it easier to just syphon it out?
  9. 2fast4you

oil question

Going to do a oil change on the bike today and don't have the manual for the 212 predator how much oil does it take?
  10. 2fast4you

sick of the doodlebug foot pegs...

would i be able to slip these over the stock foot pegs on my bike? 1" Black Ribbed Foot Peg Covers (PAIR)
  11. 2fast4you

chain help..

yeah i knew how to use it but what i was trying to do wasnt working out to well with it lol but i got it chains on good to go just need to fix my brakes now
  12. 2fast4you

chain help..

Ok mine olny has 2 screws on it
  13. 2fast4you

chain help..

I have the breaker
  14. 2fast4you

chain help..

How do you put the chain on with no master? Me and chains do not get along well lol:hammer:
  15. 2fast4you

chain help..

well i got both these things today me and my buddy got the chain to work out and put the master link on it and now the master link seems to hit the back of the clutch but the rest of the chain is perfect.. this was just buy spinning the wheel with out it running... yes i know it didnt need a...
  16. 2fast4you

predator lights

i plan on hooking up some underbody led lights to mine and a led headlight and tail light but just plan on making some kind of bracket to hold a motorcycle battery to run them just like i do on my lowrider bicycles. and i use the battery tender plus to keep the battery charged
  17. 2fast4you

chain help..

thanks everybody for the help and info got all that ordered up as for the wheel bearing it sounds fine although with my luck that will be next lol i do have a few spots in my chain that is rusted and stuck so prolly whats popping as cam said... but now as of last night i have a brake issue lol...
  18. 2fast4you

chain help..

well over the past few weeks of riding it seems my chain keeps getting looser and looser and really banging on the chain guard and some times hear like a popping sound.. the chain tensioner is far as it will go and still dont seem to make a difference compare to my buddies bike so im guessing...
  19. 2fast4you

sick of the doodlebug foot pegs...

yes exactly having size 14 feet dont make it any better with how short they are on top of them folding back lol so what pegs did you use got a pic? and as for the kickstand i olny ride on pavement so havent had a issue with that