Search results

1. C

1958 Yard-Man Yardster

I started digging into the history of both manufacturers. So, maybe it was mfg. by Yardman and sold under the DB name tag? I think if it had actually been mfg. by DB it would never of had a Yardman sticker on it. "After Sears purchased the company, it added a great number of farm...
  2. C

1958 Yard-Man Yardster

Can you post or send me pics of your linkage setup and motor details? Thanks. Mine has a rusty looking bar with it that we thought must have been for a scrub brake. But, it isn't attached. It has a couple of brackets with holes that I need to line up somewhere on the frame.
  3. C

1958 Yard-Man Yardster

That is a little weird. Mine has a Yard-Man / Yardster stickers on the pulley cover. This guy says he found one with a Corvette body. You can see the brackets to attach it. Did DB make an exact copy of the Yard-Man? Did Yard-Man make an exact copy of the DB? Were they the same company with...
  4. C

1958 Yard-Man Yardster

I just bought it. Looks pretty original and in survivor condition. I can't find photos, manuals or much about them online. Any links to more info or pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  5. C

Kitty Clean-up

I rode it a couple of times and dang near killed myself without throttle control LOL I would clean carb and tank. Careful with that front tire. I think it is original! Hang on to it or sell it! I'm sure someone would appreciate an original. Looks good! Have fun!
  6. C

Cyclops L 400 Survivor

I had their go-kart new as a kid. Wish I could find another one!
  7. C

Love it

Just wish the dude wasn't asking a stupid price Vintage very rare Fox Mini Bike L@@K !!
  8. C

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Friend just posted this one on FB
  9. C

Skat Kitty For Sale

LOL! Sold! PP from Boatguy. I think he will love it and give it a great home.
  10. C

Skat Kitty For Sale

Sending PM to first three that responded to ad. Thanks.
  11. C

Skat Kitty For Sale

The engine runs. I have the plate to convert to handlebar throttle control. I know motor it is a replacement. I also have a new reproduction gear cover from the people in AZ. that makes them. I am just off I-75 between Atl. and Chattanooga. I prefer to ship it intact uship/haulbikes, etc...or...
  12. C

CL Trolling

Wish this one was closer. Old School Mini Bike Frame
  13. C

CL Trolling

Not mine, down the road aways. mini bike project
  14. C

Mini and can you ID the engine?

I forgot hot to answer best answer. I think you have it though.
  15. C

I sent him a msg. He wants a whopping $20 lol
  16. C

Thanks!
  17. C

1969 Sears or Byrd Mfg.

Sold. Wish I could delete or remove ad.
  18. C

1969 Sears or Byrd Mfg.

Taking offers or whole mini bike without the motor.
  19. C

1969 Sears or Byrd Mfg.

Found something else that I want to buy. $300 maybe a little wiggle room for a quick deal (next day or so via paypal). I'm just off I-75 between Atl. and Chattanooga. The motor was replaced in the 70s. It runs, drives, and stops, but probably use a tune up. I can look or get numbers for you if...
  20. C

Barber Motosports Vintage Festival

Don't miss it next year. It was great! I forgot about Moultrie. Thanks for the reminder. I needed way more than a day. Learned my lesson for next year. Looking forward to your pics.