Search results

1. J

Useful video return spring

I found this earlier after spending around four hours trying to find a solution for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwshTzB3Roo
  2. J

212cc Predator sit for a year and will not start

The title sais it all my bike sit for around a year and will not start any ideas how I can get it going again? This engine is also semi new it was only used around five times.
  3. J

Mavericik II Minibike

This is still for sale local pickup around 45601 only im asking $200.
  4. J

Scat Kitty

Odd looking frame but I cant wait to see it restored.
  5. J

Bird attacks motor bike!

My friend was testing his camera and this happened! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yfrr7mG95U
  6. J

Restored vs. Original

I used to collect older minibikes and myself I like something with original parts but I use a restored minibike to drive around and have fun with etc.
  7. J

Restored Manco Trail Cat $475 ohio

Found this while doing my daily craigslist search it looks nice. Vintage Manco Trail Cat mini bike Freshly painted 5hp Briggs and Stratton motor Brand new base coat clear coat paint Brand new brake system and clutch cover Brand new controls and kill switch Tires have great tread on...
  8. J

Nice craigslist find ( Indian Papoose)

I dont think this bike is worth $900 myself but it is a nice bike to look at. For sale is an Indian Papoose mini bike. The engine that is original to the bike is 50cc, and turns over freely. There is also another 70cc engine that is for an Indian mini bike that does not turn over freely. The...
  9. J

Mavericik II Minibike

Around chillicothe.
  10. J

Mavericik II Minibike

Im looking to sell my Maverick II minibike I turned this bike into a adult sized bike and put a brand new 212cc engine on it. This isnt the most original bike as I made this for something to have fun with but the engine runs great. Looking for $250
  11. J

Maverick II

Yea I had to redo the whole bike but I mainly turned it into a little fun bike.
  12. J

Maverick II

Nice Maverick II minibike. Maverick mini bike fully restored 212cc engine
  13. J

can you ID this kart?

I found this on google and it does look like a manco kart but I would say it is newer then 1980. imgur: the simple image sharer
  14. J

Craigslist Pick

The frame and tires look good do you mind telling us how much you paid for this? It looks like a good buy.
  15. J

Looking for a new project (Local only)

Im looking to spend around $100 on a working project bike and when I say working a good engine and a good frame. I live around chillicothe ohio and it would have to be a local deal send me a private message if you have anything.
  16. J

Almost got a big fine!

Today I fired my minbike up and took a ride maybe five minutes up the road and on the way back two cops pulled me over and followed me back to my house and they nearly gave me a fine but I talked them out of it. I told them I had just made the bike and was testing the chain and they ended up...
  17. J

Site glitched?

When I check my post on my profile I cant find any of them I also tried a search and that doesnt work did the admins do a mass post/thread reset?
  18. J

Original 1970 Benelli buzzer

Yea I had no plans of buying it I just like to look on ebay for fun and find nice builds.
  19. J

Original 1970 Benelli buzzer

Was looking around on ebay and found this the current bid is $100 and local pickup in tennessee but everything looks original this would make a nice project. 1970 Benelli Buzzer 65 CC Minibike Fixture Project or Parts Will SHIP | eBay
  20. J

Tote Gote model B

Nice find tho never seen anything like that it looks like a good project.