Search results

1. JonnyReb

Cold Weather Starting?

At what temps does your little mini call it quits? All the way to 7 degrees i took my CT200U with its china motor. I was very impressed with the little critter, in warm weather it starts with 3 pulls, at 7 degrees (cold as it got here) it took 7. Once it cranked it didn't quit though...
  2. JonnyReb

CT200U just a Big Doodlebug?

I think i just realized that my Coleman CT200U is nothing but a slightly bigger Doodlebug , an Baja 200\doodlebug hybrid basically. Not sure of this but as the coleman has no aftermarket following i'm trying to find parts from the many dealers in the Baja motorsports aftermarket..trying to...
  3. JonnyReb

First crash.. plus a few

My new bikes 1st.. 2nd and 3rd crash were not what i envisioned. Got my 1st minibike about a month ago, a fairly pristine Coleman CT200. I've rode it on the trails behind the house and in the surrounding fields for hours and even though i've come close a few times, i hadn't wrecked. Have...
  4. JonnyReb

So..how great is a Torque Converter gonna be?

Just picked up my very first Minibike about a week ago, a Coleman CT200U with the 196cc clone motor. Is a far cry from my last trail bike, a Honda 200XR but i have still enjoyed putting it through its paces and running the trails behind the house. I realized i'm not an "instant" convert to these...
  5. JonnyReb

What fuel do you use?

Just got back from Lowes with a couple bottles of ethanol free lawnmower fuel (Truefuel) for my Coleman CT200, put a splash of Lucas gas treatment in the mix and she purrs like a kitten. I also saw on another thread here where a couple members mentions sourcing ethanol free 93 octane and using...
  6. JonnyReb

Another New Guy, checking in

So at 40 some years old, never would have thought i'd just be getting into minibikes but darned if thats not where i just found myself most interested lately. Did last ride a true minibike about 35 or so years ago. I was about 8 and my friend Anthony had just gotten one for Christmas. I...