Search results

1. Olivedrab

Yeah @jonnyreb. I had to cut the plate cut the bar and lift the motor, but in the end it worked...

Yeah @jonnyreb. I had to cut the plate cut the bar and lift the motor, but in the end it worked great. I had to weld that bar back at a new angle as well I will post pictures in a couple days.
  2. Olivedrab

Comment by 'Olivedrab' in media 'IMG_16602'

Hey I love your bike! I'm trying to put a torque converter on mine, and I am running into tons of problems. How did you lift your engine to allow the bigger half of the converter? Also how did you bend back that curved arm in the frame?
  3. Olivedrab

Centrifugal Clutch to Tav Question

So I decided not to mess with any of the bike frame. I ground down two sides of the tav instead, and was able to fit the back plate on! But the bigger pulley hits the frame in two places :censure:. So I need to raise the entire engine... Can I just buy a steel plate at lowes? This is my first...
  4. Olivedrab

I am talking about the bar, but the fender doesn't actually touch it anywhere. The only thing coming off it is the metal chain guard.
  5. Olivedrab

Here is a better pic
  6. Engine_arm

Engine_arm

7. Olivedrab

Worked Great! Now I'm having trouble with the frame there is a seemingly arbitrary metal arm that goes right across where the tav should go. All the arm seems to do is hold the chain guard? Anyone know if I can just cut it off or bend it back?
  8. Olivedrab

Thanks @jdogg! I'm gonna try the spark plug method.
  9. Olivedrab

I know this is probably a stoopid question, but how does one remove the centrifugal clutch from their engine. It's a 6.5hp Honda clone. I can't seem to keep the clutch from spinning when I try to turn the bolt.
  10. Olivedrab

Coleman CT200U MOD Questions.

Thanks guys! I will let you know how it goes when the parts get here.
  11. Before my paint job...

Before my paint job...

12. After my paint job!

After my paint job!

13. Olivedrab

Thanks for the quick response! I can see how that would be a problem. Do you know if I will have to mod the converter?
  14. Olivedrab

Hey guys. I just bought a used CT200U on craigslist, and the thing has ended up costing me some money. I paid $280, than I repainted it olive drab for $20, and bought new jackshaft bearings for $20(the old ones were broken and making awful screeching noises). My little bro was riding it Sunday...