Search results

1. ShapeShifter

Stock Predator Wont Idle

Was running great on 4th of July week. Parked it for a few weeks, then last weekend it only stayed idling with choke on. If I hit throttle with choke off it ran, but only at high speed close to WOT. I made no adjustments after it was parked. Any ideas?
  2. ShapeShifter

Springer Front End Fab for My 212 Monster

I have been modifying a MonsterMoto MMB80. I installed the "big block" and added a torque converter which required some modification to the frame. I love the little bike so much I decided to make some suspension. It's just a simple springer design. I made all the pieces and next...
  3. ShapeShifter

Is there a Way to Get a Little More RPMs Without Removing Govenor?

I'm running a Predator bone stock for now and I am wondering if anyone has found a way to adjust the governor to allow just a little more RPMs. Any ideas?
  4. ShapeShifter

Monster Moto MMB-80 with Predator 212 and Torque Converter

It did take some modification of the frame and of the back plate on the TC but now that it's done, it looks like it came from the factory this way. Like every Lifan engine I have ever dealt with, the Predator 212 runs like a top and starts on first pull. I have it bone stock. Im not really...
  5. ShapeShifter

Predator 212 Bolt Torque Specs?

Anybody know where I can find torque specs for the bolt circles around the crank shaft? I will be mounting a TAV and wnat to snug it correctly.