Search results

1. Aldovino

Header for Motovox Mbx10

Are there any headers or exhaust systems for the motovox mbx10? Preferably shotgun style
  2. Aldovino

Simple mods for stock motovox mbx10 engine

No, im looking for a shotgun pipe that will fit the stocm engine
  3. Aldovino

Thanks, i might as well do a predator engine swap but I really need to know if a mbx11 muffler will fit on the mbx10 and where can I find one???? Are there any mufflers that will fit on the stock motor?
  4. Aldovino

What are sone simple mods i can do to a stock motovox? Just to get a bit mote power from it
  5. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U Vs Motovox MBX10

Thanks, I am probably going to buy a coleman
  6. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U Vs Motovox MBX10

I am soon going to be buying another mini bike, I just sold my MBX10 and it was a GREAT bike, It reached maybe around 35mph without any mods. So I am considering the Coleman CT200u, it has 4 more horsepower a but has a top speed of 20 mph? Does anybody know why this??? I want to buy it because...
  7. Aldovino

Street Legal MBX10

I plan to make my Motovox mbx10 street legal. I was wondering where I could stumble upon some DOT approved tires that will fit stock rim size?
  8. Aldovino

Pull start cable is jerky

I have a stock motovox
  9. Aldovino

Pull start cable is jerky

I noticed yesterday that my cable on the start is jerky and I have to pull it insanely hard And quick to get it running, if I don't pull it hard or quickly enough it is jerky and it get locked, kind of like a seatbelt. Does anyone know why this is the problem?
  10. Aldovino

Motovox Engine Swap

I have the stock engine with the governor being disabled and it gives good power, just looking for a little bit more. What engine would you recommend for a swap? Do not want a predator, maybe something smaller and what other prices besides the engine will I need?
  11. Aldovino

Motovox MBX10 Top speed

I unscrewed the governor half way last night and I was flying down the road; it felt like I was going 35+ I was wondering if this is bad for the engine to overide the governor like that... I have a lot more engine to go, it can be unscrewed a lot more, and I was just wondering the top speeds...
  12. Aldovino

Mbx10 govoner removal

How would I go about removing the speed limiter on a motovox mbx10? Thanks!
  13. Aldovino

Street Legal Baja Warrior build... The Scud

How far have you come along?
  14. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U vs MBX10

This bike here looks like a good deal right? 6.5 hp engine, classic look, front and rear rack, and 196cc engine... The top speed is 20mph? Anybody know why? Is it the governor? I am just asking because I might buy this bike or the Motovox MBX10, and I was wondering why the MBX10 has a higher top...
  15. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U Miinibike

Coleman CT200U Trail 200 Mini Bike - BJ's Wholesale Club This bike here looks like a good deal right? 6.5 hp engine, classic look, front and rear rack, and 196cc engine... The top speed is 20mph? Anybody know why? Is it the governor? I am just asking because I might buy this bike or the...
  16. Aldovino

Best Minibike for around $350?

Thanks dakota, I just sent him an email offering 275 :)
  17. Aldovino

Thank you guys, I disagree with the mbx10 styling and like the Baja doodlebug more for it'd classic look, the mbx10 looks like its trying too hard to be a motorcycle. I also have been looking everywhere for a doodlebug but literally can't find any ;(
  18. Aldovino

I like the styling of the Baja Doodlebug but it seems to me that the performance from the Motovox MBX10 is better, is this true? I know nothing really of engine specs. :)
  19. Aldovino

MBX 10 vs Doodle Bug?

I'm looking at picking either one of these, I am new to this new world of minibikes so I have some questions! :) Is the 97cc doodlebug faster than the Mbx10 and if so is it noticeble ? Does the bigger engine in the doodlebug feel in the same difference that a v8 feels to a v4 car? Which is...