Search results

1. motomonster212cc

8"X3" Bonanza MX Wheel

8"X3" Bonanza wheel. No cracks, chips, etc. I'm assuming this is from a MX or chopper bike. looking to get $80 plus S&H OBO. I'd trade (plus cash if needed)for 2 good rear 6" solid wheels with sprockets, like the ones on a JC Penny's, Sears, etc. I'd rather trade then sell out right. I'm trying...
  2. motomonster212cc

El Tigre front fork spring dimensions.

Does anyone here know the dimensions of the El Tigre front fork springs? TIA, Lyle
  3. motomonster212cc

El Tigre fork spring size.

Does anyone here know the front fork spring dimensions for an El Tigre? TIA, Lyle
  4. motomonster212cc

2 Dellorto UA19S carburetors.

I have 2 Dellorto UA19S carburetors I'd like to sell. I was going to use one on an extra Rupp scrambler I had, but have since sold the bike. The carb that looks closest to complete is obviously missing the choke/ throttle cable assembly/cover thingy. The float is there. I can't get the...
  5. motomonster212cc

ARCO Colt seat, disc brake, and front decal...

Hello Everyone, As the title says, I'm looking for an Alexander Reynolds (ARCO) Colt seat, disc brake and front decal. If you have ANY of these, please PM me. Thanks for your time and help, Lyle
  6. motomonster212cc

el Tigre seat. tecumseh 3.5 slant manifold, scrambler front racing plate.

looking to buy an El Tigre (bird industries) seat, and a tecumseh 3.5hp slanted intake manifold and a rupp scrambler front "racing" plate. thanks and let me know, Lyle
  7. motomonster212cc

Which brake caliper for an ARCO Colt?

I bought an ARCO Colt recently. it's missing the seat and brake caliper. I was wondering if anyone knows which company made the brake caliper. or maybe one from another bike that may work. As always thanks for the help! Lyle
  8. motomonster212cc

JC Penny/ Bird... but what model?

what model is the mini bike on the top left? A F/S Mini Bike? Its hard to read (blurry)
  9. motomonster212cc

still stumped on hooking linkage up....

sooooo... I'm trying to figure out a way to my throttle cable to the Tecumseh carb I have. I was hoping someone else here has been through this in the past and can help me out. thanks for any help I get, Lyle
  10. motomonster212cc

alexander reynolds "bush wacker" gas tank.

looking for alexander reynolds "bush wacker" gas tank.
  11. motomonster212cc

hooking governor back up on 5hp with tecumseh carburetor. ..

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to hook the governor back up on a 1969 B&S 5HP engine with tecumseh carburetor. The governor arm is there, but I can't figure out how to hook it up. A link to pictures on how this is done would be great. Thanks for your time and help, Lyle
  12. motomonster212cc

tecumseh or Briggs and Stratton?

trying to figure out what I have. no numbers anywhere on the engine.TIA, Lyle
  13. motomonster212cc

what is this mini bike

A friend of mine just bought this and we are trying to figure out what it is.
  14. motomonster212cc

1970 Rupp Roadster seat foam and cover.

looking for a 1970 roadster seat foam and cover for a driver (no where near a restored bike). small holes, blemishes etc ok.
  15. motomonster212cc

My bikes...

Got all my bikes out the other day for a photo opp....
  16. motomonster212cc

HS40 with lights wont start....

SooOOOoo... I got a 1970 Rupp Roadster with a HS40 and lighting coil. Replaced carb (Oregon brand), new plug set @ .30, new points (set @ .20) new coil, new condenser. Got spark (shocked me good when pulling and holding spark plug wire end. :laugh:), compression seems good at exhaust pipe...
  17. motomonster212cc

1970 Rupp Roadster light switch/cover.

Looking for a 1970 Rupp Roadster light switch/cover. I could do with just the cover and mount, I have the actual switch.
  18. motomonster212cc

trying to figure out what this mini bike is....

tia, Lyle
  19. motomonster212cc

AZUSA frame with arctic cat front forks...

So today I finally got to install a sprung fork front end on my AZUSA frame. Had to make a (3) 1/2" spacers, two for the front wheel, and one to make up the space difference between the triple trees. It makes all the difference in the world on ride quality. :thumbsup: PS. Not 100% sure if...
  20. motomonster212cc

What forks fit on a azusa frame?

I HATE the forks that came with the azusa frame I got. I'm 6'4" and my knees are going to hit the forks. I also feel that with any real speed, they are going to feel extremely squirrelly. I don't really care for how close the top of the handle bars are either. Is there any other forks that...