Search results

1. CmeBckKd

Ways to speed up your Predator 212cc without removing governor?

I have 10T and 54T, air filter, a modded torque converter, 6 degree timing key and a bored out carb and mine hits 36 mph on the gokart.
  2. CmeBckKd

Boring a Predator 212 carb

What did you think of the carb after install? What's the downside to using epoxy?
  3. CmeBckKd

Boring a Predator 212 carb

What's the best mods you have done to a predator 212 carb or gx200? Or most you have bored the stock carb? Is 0.700 too much for the Venturi?
  4. CmeBckKd

Converting to E-85

E-85 or Methanol? Which is better? Pros and cons?
  5. CmeBckKd

Converting to E-85

I'm curious about converting my predator 212cc motor to run on E-85 fuel. What's the pro's and con's? What all would I have to do to convert it? Has anyone else already did this and your thoughts on your own motor afterwards?
  6. CmeBckKd

Swapping Advance Timing Keys

Nice! Here in Indiana it's only been 10° outside so haven't been playing too much.
  7. CmeBckKd

To bore a stock carb or not?!

I really don't think a carb that needs the long adapter will fit inside my frame even with a different filter. So I'm really leaning towards any options using the original mounting area.
  8. CmeBckKd

I had to weigh the pricing of the 2 options
  9. CmeBckKd

What would be more beneficial: Black Mamba Jr cam or Dover Cheater/Holey Moses carb? Eventually both will happen but just wondering.
  10. CmeBckKd

Is there a how-to?
  11. CmeBckKd

Does anyone bore out stock carbs?
  12. CmeBckKd

Swapping Advance Timing Keys

Quick update: I installed a 6 degree offset key in my predator 212cc. Honestly it was a pretty easy install. I haven't been able to really test out the difference quite yet. Not a bad beginner mod.
  13. CmeBckKd

predator 420

I have the predator 212cc and I just unplugged the sensor on the front of the motor. Once I remove the governor, I'll take the sensor out too.
  14. CmeBckKd

Comet 30 Series Torque Converter

But I am understanding the idea behind the garter springs right? That I'll get more power from 1st gear due to getting into the powerband before shifting. Right? That's what I was going for.
  15. CmeBckKd

So is that a bad thing or just personal preference?
  16. CmeBckKd

My problem is that I moved the green spring into the 3rd hole, and swapped for the yellow garter springs and swapped to a 10T with a 54T axle sprocket. Seems like I need half throttle to get the wheels to start spinning.
  17. CmeBckKd

So what is my problem? Would using one yellow garter spring and one stock spring help or is it my gearing?
  18. CmeBckKd

I read the first 6 pages. Not sure how that info could help my problem.
  19. CmeBckKd

Ok well I'm going to start reading that thread. Thanks
  20. CmeBckKd

But now I can't recall far enough back how much of a difference it was before I did all that.