Search results

1. T

Trying to get an old friend started

Yes it’s the one , very helpful
  2. T

Where did you get this exploded view from?
  3. T

This is very helpful!!! Thank you
  4. T

I did what you recommended. It won’t idle. Have to mess with some fine-tuning. The bowl was definitely dirty. Thanks
  5. T

I had some time yesterday, disassembled the carburetor without a kit and cleaned it with some carburetor cleaner. It would fire up when I would throttle up. Bowl gasket looked a little questionable. We need to be thoroughly cleaned and tuned again I think
  6. T

Mmmmmm.... I was afraid you’re going say that. I will see if I can find rebuild kit. Thanks
  7. T

Afternoon Gentleman, it has been at least three years since I have ridden my 1969-ish Alexander Reynolds. It has a predator engine with the governor removed, new connecting rod springs aluminum fly wheel, Mikuni carburetor. last time I was on it there were no issues. Figured I try to get it...
  8. T

212 Predator Gas Tank

this one screwed on pretty easily. A little pricey
  9. T

Doodle rat

Thanks!
  10. T

Doodle rat

I have no idea why these pictures are posted out of order
  11. T

Doodle rat

Craigs list doodlebug . I really wanted suspension on this doodlebug. The seat was pretty much garbage. Trying to make it a more comfortable ride. When it came time for paint I was really attracted to the rat Rod brown. So this is my interpretation of a doodle rat mini. This is my second...
  12. T

How to seat a flattened tire

I just did it today use a tube . As far as the starter fluid trick I used to do this on semi tires when I was a kid. Completely horrifying !!!
  13. T

"Before and After" pics

Doodle rat My attempt at a rat Rod Mini
  14. T

Shakey Front end

Ok so I added some washers to the neck of the front fork and that helped a lot . Looked a lot closer at the front tier , its crap. My question is these tires say that their tubeless. But I've also heard that I should run tubes in them. Looking for some opinions from the professionals .
  15. T

Predator engine question

Thanks
  16. T

Predator engine question

Does anybody know the threded tap holes on the predator engine right by the shaft , there are 4 of them ? Thanks in advance
  17. T

Shakey Front end

Thanks ! I had no idea
  18. T

Shakey Front end

Trying to work the bugs out on my doodlebug project. At about 20 MPH she shakes a lot . I did some research on this site ,post from 2007/2009 came up. Talked about the spacer problem on front fork . I see that and will fix . It was also mentioned about possibly front tire being unbalanced...
  19. T

chain problems

What is sprocket runout ?
  20. T

chain problems

I was way off!!!