Search results

1. D

Im not sure on this one. Sears?

I was given this frame by a friend, and I don't really know what kinda frame this is. Looking at it and the handlebars , I guess it's a sears trail tamer, but I have no idea. Any ideas what it might be?
  2. D

Throttle cable for vintage O.G.K throttle setup?

So I bought a throttle set for my Sears Mini bike. I found an NOS 1970's era O.G.K throttle set for old school mini bikes with a 1" handlebar. The problem is, I cannot seem to find a compatible cable for it. I tried a cable for a motorized bicycle. the adjuster on the end was too big in...
  3. D

Briggs 206 Intek OHV lighting coil

Is their any way to add lighting to a Briggs and Stratton 6.5HP intek 206? I know Tecumsehs and flathead briggs ,as well as the rider mower engines are avalible with lighting coils, yet is there one for the 6.5 Hp model? (Engine Model 141322-0036-E2) If not, any other suggestions for...
  4. D

Briggs and Stratton intek 206 ohv throttle setup question

I am currently setting up a Briggs 206 intek for a 1973 Sears runabout minibike. I have a twist throttle setup from a motorized bicycle, and I was wondering how would I best set up the throttle on this motor? Should I buy a mikuni?
  5. D

Picked up this front fork. Any idea what its from?

I picked up this Mini bike front fork from a swap meet. It does have some numbers stamped on it , but I don't have any idea on manufacturer. What do you think?
  6. D

Bird wren build

Just picked this ol' bird up last week Friday. Already have the frame cleaned and painted. As for the motor, I have an old wizard tiller with a briggs 208 intek.
  7. D

Recently acquired this bike at a swap meet. Any ideas?

I just picked up this frame Friday at a swap meet . I don't really have any leads. I can't find a number on the frame anywhere. The original paint was white, but someone resprayed it red. I have since resprayed it blue. I have a 6.5 hp Briggs for it off a tiller. Any ideas?
  8. D

1969 Lomart Cheeftah. Vintage or Harbor Freight Engine?

So, after some time, I have been wanting to get back to my 1969 Cheeftah Project. I have been having to put it aside due to other things popping up. Well, I had my 3 Hp Tecumseh ready to put on there, but one problem. Recently, I was robbed, and they stole my Engine, and every side-shaft...
  9. D

New mini bike project- 1969 Gemini Maverick 80

Just acquired this bike yesterday at a swap meet for $50. Most of it is here, but the original 2 stroker was replaced with what appears to be a 5 HP Briggs from the 1970s, and a comet clutch. Not sure if Briggs or Tecumseh engine, as I have parts for both, and there is no ID info on the block...
  10. D

Need 5 bolt sprocket for minibike.

I bought a set of 6" wheels and tires at a swap meet, wheels and tires are in good shape. The problem is, they have a 5 bolt pattern. Anyone know of a #35 chain sprocket with 5 holes instead of 4, or will I have to get a new set of rims.
  11. D

Lomart Cheeftah - front fork question

Im been thinking about making the front fork on my Cheeftah wider to accomodate a wider tire, like a 15x6.5x6, I have many good sets, but they are too wide for my frame. Any ideas on how to (safely) widen the front fork on my bike? The rear will be easy, considering i will have to build a new...
  12. D

1986 honda ATC 125m value?

I aquired a 1986 atc 125m (the one with the tube frame and vertical engine like the big atcs) for cheap. It had no engine, seat, or rear fenders, and i planned to put an engine from a 185 on it, but the frame was too small. Any idea on how much this may be worth? ive heard that there...
  13. D

Bonanza? or something else?

I just got this frame from my cousin. The only thing i can use to identify it is a number etched into the handlebars, on the plate where it attaches to the frame. The number is B3868-39. Couldn't find anything on Google. It looks most like a Bonanza, but so many manufacturers at the time made...
  14. D

Missouri guy, New to minibikes

Hello, i got into this not too long ago, bought a 1971 Kawasaki kv75 from a local junkyard, then had to sell when my truck broke down. Currently i have an old minibike frame i got from my cousin. Im guessing its a Bonanza. I have a tecumseh h30 that is going on it.