Search results

1. Sport King Eric

Tote Gote 706

Pretty nice original paint (Blue) on the frame ( repaint on the screens and fenders) 706 tote gote.. most likely wont find another like this.. Runs but smokes some ( started last year) has all the right parts.. the bike is located in Kalkaska Michigan 975 obo Must arrange shipping or pick up..
  2. Sport King Eric

Wanted:: tote gote Kill lever (switch)

All I am looking for a kill lever for a tote gote.. Either an early version or a later version I need one for a preservation bike im doing... I will attach photos.. Please message me if you have one and would like to sell it...
  3. Sport King Eric

Tote Gote Picking today!

Find another.. Not a lot here in Michigan but sometimes you do get lucky!
  4. Sport King Eric

Vintage Cushman Higlander

Here we go again.. this time its a 1958-1963 Higlander it will be a Swap meet cruiser with a Modern power plant, possibly with some enhancements...
  5. Sport King Eric

Trapper Trail bike

Army bike Very nice 1000.00 bike is located in Northern Michigan.. shipping will be handled by the purchaser.. I will make the bike available can bring it to southern Michigan..
  6. Sport King Eric

Trapper Trail bike

Super nice Trapper Trail bike.. Carbon fiber fenders, super nice bike 1350.0 Bike is located in Northern Michigan, shipping will have to be handled by the buyer.. but i will make the bike available.. I can bring it to southern Michigan
  7. Sport King Eric

The Bunker Racing Model 600 Tote Gote is a Rider..

Spent the weekend going over the Bunker Racing 600 I bought this bike and a 404 when I was on a parts run for my build off bike, Bunker Racing had listed this bike for sale on Ebay 2 times, without a sale so I was able to make a deal for both... (I had purchased a 706 from him earlier form an...
  8. Sport King Eric

Hand held sandblasters any good?

I have been playing around with the idea of purchasing a hand held sandblasting gun.. I have a cabinet but due to its, size its limited.. I would like to be able to clean up corners on frames and wheels, places where a sanding disc or wire wheel can't reach. Anybody have any experience with one...
  9. Sport King Eric

Vintage Tote Gote 760

Here we go again.. I bought this Gem in November, it has been outside for decades, not years of course it was stripped of anything good.. I have searched out parts all over the web.. I have everything but the side screens to build this guy, so I will start with the side screens today...
  10. Sport King Eric

Super Bronc Seat and Gas Tank

New Seat never Mounted, used Gas Tank in Great shape 250.00 obo located in Mt. Clemens Mi
  11. Sport King Eric

Tote Gote parts

Looking for a rear Wheel for a 400-600 760 tote gote and whatever extra parts you have.. Message Me if you have anything..
  12. Sport King Eric

Terra Cat

Nice Terra cat located in Mt Clemens Mi, Has a nice Tecumseh SKH50. (snow King H50) with 110v electric start.. Pick up only.. or you can arrange shipping.. 875.00 obo... https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=134092&title=terra-cat234-finished&cat=575
  13. Sport King Eric

Bearkat twister belt size...

Should have thought about this earlier as I'm knee deep in this build, does anyone happen to know the drive belt size for a Bearkat twister??
  14. Sport King Eric

Nice straight El burro Forks

I have a nice set of Straight Elburro forks 50.00 + shipping
  15. Sport King Eric

Sport King Eric Bearkat Twister (Vintage Class)

Here we go again!
  16. Sport King Eric

What Brand of Synthetic Copressor oil works best below freezing..

I know this is a crazy question as everybody will have an opinion but that's what I'm looking for.. For the last 25 years I have had an oil less air compressor and it finally gave up the fight.. So I bought a larger Quieter standard oil filled compressor.. When the Temp dropped into the 20's it...
  17. Sport King Eric

Found a nice tote gote 600 the other day..

Picked up a nice 600 tote gote last weekend.. The Bike been sandblasted and repainted, and was missing the original throttle but other than that not a bad bike... It should be a runner after a new set of Points...
  18. Sport King Eric

El Burro Sand N Snow bike front forks..

A nice straight 5hp El burro front fork, handlebar and handlebar clamps 75.00 (Painted Purple Don't judge I bought it that way!) Buyer pays shipping located in Mt Clemens Mi... (48043)
  19. Sport King Eric

What did I just buy??

Just Found this today.. all I know is according to the previous owner it was a bike used in a large factory to move people from one side of the plant to another.. I think its pretty cool in a ugly way! Has a 3 speed belt driven jackshaft and weighs about 200 lbs.. and can stand on its own with...
  20. Sport King Eric

Wanted aTote gote side screen 600 series

This is a long shot guys, but I'm looking for a sided screen for a 706 tote gote.. its the same as the 600 series if you have one and want to sell please contact me.. pictured is the Screen I need..