2. Biffmini

Opinions on what I am doing to my bike

Get a bigger rear sprocket. That's what you need for speed
  3. Biffmini

From the Ground up Super Bronc Restoration

nice work! save the minis
  4. Biffmini

Huskee Hillclimber rolling chassis, need parts

Cool mini for sure. Google search is always good for tracking down mini parts. Looks like with that frame configuration. you'll need a old-school flat head front mount tank engine. I don't think a predator engine is an option. Enjoy your project & share your progress we like that here. Be...
  5. Biffmini

Removing engine water slide decal?

That's a good question. I don't have an answer, but I do have a similar situation. I was thinking of trying a steem cleaner, of some sorts....
  6. Biffmini

ISO band brake drum 5 hole pattern

Your not going to find a new replacement, with that bolt pattern. You can try to track down a Trail Horse/ Trail Blazer hub, Ward / Cestad I would figure on fill welding and redrilling available hubs Good luck Let's see som pics of that bike
  7. Biffmini

Show off your advertizing pieces...

I friend picked this up for my birthday. Pretty cool PC.
  8. Biffmini

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

Picked up a molested general appliance frame. I'm in the process of frame restoration. I have a nice Trail Horse front end & all the other parts, to build this suspension TH. I'll be starting a build thread soon.
  9. Biffmini

Trail Horse Custom / MX 500

Finally completed this build! Runs & rides as good as it looks
  10. Biffmini

Aggie 97 restore questions

You may have to press it out. I had a stubborn fork bolt, that I soked, heated, hammered..... For weeks, finally had to press out.
  11. Biffmini

New member Fox Frankenstein

SendCutSend https://sendcutsend.com/ May be a option for brake disc
  12. Biffmini

Fox Campus speedometer cable/gear help-Any vintage bicycle peeps with SW speedo knowledge????

Wow, you have some nice goodies. So close, wish I could help.
  13. Biffmini

Is the American Racer 215 roller kit sold by Go-Karts USA worth purchasing.

I personally would stay away from them. After purchasing a kit & building for a friend's son. My consensus Junk! I would contact Evan Ruble. At RCFminibikes.com He's building quality built minis, several frame options & set ups to suit your dreams...
  14. Biffmini

New Resto-Mod Project

Do you have the original brake band? I've found out from experience that it's better to reline the original, as the available replacements are not the same size.....
  15. Biffmini

Help with clutch

For me that would be a unusable crank.
  16. Biffmini

New Resto-Mod Project

Nice mini! I sure like the results of the metallic Rust-oleuim paint.
  17. Biffmini

Tire pressure??

Gona run them till there they show signs of danger