Search results

1. E

Pz27 on stock gx160 ?

Well guys I got the bike running very well with the stock carb. Pull the low side again and cleaned a bit more stuff out of it. That's cured the surging at idle. I tried to buy a #65 bit over the weekend but Ace was out. Then I remembered I had a set of small bits and a pin vice in my Drag...
  2. E

Pz27 on stock gx160 ?

Well price is cheap enough I guess I can but both. Any manifold better than others
  3. E

Pz27 on stock gx160 ?

Do you suggest a 24 like above or a 22 ? Also is the stock jetting in the china carbs a good baseline ? Would a 24 be fene for both a 169 & a 212 with a cam ?
  4. E

Pz27 on stock gx160 ?

Well I'm not wanting to buy a carb for both engines if it can be avoided. I will see what I can come up with. I belive I have a carb from a predator vertical shaft. And could probably use the carb off the 212
  5. E

Pz27 on stock gx160 ?

Have some carb issues and am wondering if I can use a pz27 on my engine.if show what kind of setup is needed I'm planning on a 212 build since I have the 212 I like the pz27 so I can use it when the new engine is done
  6. E

Newbie questions

I mainly want a fun drag bike and pitbike I can build with the kids . Would running the large dia rear sprocket I belive a 72 tooth with a jack shaft be ok or do I want to find a new rear wheel and hub thta can run a smaller dia sproket and drive it direct ? Also I beilve its been said to use...
  7. E

Newbie questions

I have lurked for awhile and joined last night. I have an old bike that was my dads when he was a kid, has served as a pit bike at the drag and boat races. Currently had a briggs 3 hp , polished block, milled head and down draft carb. It has seen many changes over the years. I want to build a...