Search results

1. JohnC

Ruttman seats with original like material?

Chad Ryan on Facebook is the guy you want.
  2. JohnC

Vintage Mini Bike & Go Kart Toys

TGatsby That's a 1969 Rupp Roadster vintage electric toy. Only one I have ever seen. The casting is way different than the model by MPC. It's probably my favorite toy I own and found. Still works to!
  3. JohnC

Thanks the main reason I wanted to share was because of that big Go Kart with the Westbends. I recently got from a buddy. I have never seen another. Pretty cool!
  4. JohnC

Just wanted to share some photos of my vintage Mini Bike and Go Kart toy and model collection.
  5. JohnC

RCF Micro Westbend 580

Sold No Longer Available
  6. JohnC

RCF Micro Westbend 580

Thank you. I Actually make those chain guards. Chad Ryan on Facebook makes my seats. The bike was painted by me. Any parts with cheker Flag is vynl decal from a roll.
  7. JohnC

Ruttman Spyder

$1500 FIRM Local Pick Up ONLY!! Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 YouTube Video Copy & Paste For your consideration is a original survivor Short Frame Ruttman Spyder mini bike. I rebuilt the original the July 9th 1974 Tecumseh side tag ball bearing HS50 engine and it runs super nice...
  8. JohnC

Tecumseh Side Cover

Looking for a nice 19 0 54 Tecumseh side cover for a H25/H30. Needs to be the same as my photo two oil fill holes. Thanks.
  9. JohnC

MTD Frame

Parts are being listed on ebay. Can delete.
  10. JohnC

Tecumseh Connecting Rods

Some more pics.
  11. JohnC

Tecumseh Connecting Rods

I received these in a trade. I believe one may be from the vintage article. Still trying to learn about the other two. One is marked 14 and the other 17 .
  12. JohnC

MTD Frame

$500.00 Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771. Very clean MTD mini bike frame. Includes torque converter and all parts shown in the pictures. Please message me with any questions you may have.
  13. JohnC

Tecumseh Sears Find

Thanks so much. For some reason the chart I was looking at had not many in the 5's
  14. JohnC

Tecumseh Sears Find

Yesterday I came across a pretty interesting engine. It's a 1966 H25/H30 problem is I can't seem to find the model number to exist on the crossover chart. It is very unique and appears to be set up for a minibike or kart. Has a 2.3" steel bore, and a 3/4 shaft tapped. Would love to see if anyone...
  15. JohnC

RCF Micro Westbend 580

Thank you!
  16. JohnC

RCF Micro Westbend 580

$2500 Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 For your consideration is one of the prettiest mini bikes out of my personal collection. This is a RCF micro (2" Handlebar Rise) powered by a Chrysler Westbend 580 Power Bee Two Stroke engine. The engine has the Vpower intake with Reed cage and runs...
  17. JohnC

Fairbanks and Morse Recoil

Decided to fire her up yesterday!
  18. JohnC

H35 Crankshaft

Yup probably the one for $23 bucks plus shipping. I'm just trying to do a mild save on a H35 for a Powerdyne chopper and they broke the threads off the crank on the flywheel side. Luckily my buddy had a spare crank. Just waiting on my Lost rings from usps lol
  19. JohnC

Powerdyne Chopper

Before I guess my last measurement does anyone have a powerdyne chopper chain guard that knows how far down the length is at the end of the front cover before the slant? I can guess and just make it look closs but I'd like to know if possible.
  20. JohnC

H35 Crankshaft

No actually I was fortunate enough that a buddy of mine actually gave one to me. I'm not positive but I think one just popped up on ebay cheap and I missed it.