Search results

1. JohnC

Vintage Mini Bike & Go Kart Toys

Just wanted to share some photos of my vintage Mini Bike and Go Kart toy and model collection.
  2. JohnC

Ruttman Spyder

$1500 FIRM Local Pick Up ONLY!! Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 YouTube Video Copy & Paste For your consideration is a original survivor Short Frame Ruttman Spyder mini bike. I rebuilt the original the July 9th 1974 Tecumseh side tag ball bearing HS50 engine and it runs super nice...
  3. JohnC

Tecumseh Side Cover

Looking for a nice 19 0 54 Tecumseh side cover for a H25/H30. Needs to be the same as my photo two oil fill holes. Thanks.
  4. JohnC

MTD Frame

$500.00 Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771. Very clean MTD mini bike frame. Includes torque converter and all parts shown in the pictures. Please message me with any questions you may have.
  5. JohnC

Tecumseh Sears Find

Yesterday I came across a pretty interesting engine. It's a 1966 H25/H30 problem is I can't seem to find the model number to exist on the crossover chart. It is very unique and appears to be set up for a minibike or kart. Has a 2.3" steel bore, and a 3/4 shaft tapped. Would love to see if anyone...
  6. JohnC

RCF Micro Westbend 580

$2500 Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 For your consideration is one of the prettiest mini bikes out of my personal collection. This is a RCF micro (2" Handlebar Rise) powered by a Chrysler Westbend 580 Power Bee Two Stroke engine. The engine has the Vpower intake with Reed cage and runs...
  7. JohnC

Powerdyne Chopper

Before I guess my last measurement does anyone have a powerdyne chopper chain guard that knows how far down the length is at the end of the front cover before the slant? I can guess and just make it look closs but I'd like to know if possible.
  8. JohnC

H35 Crankshaft

Looking for a Tecumseh H35 Crank 3/4 32555B
  9. JohnC

Lil Indian 5000 Grand Series

$1500.00 Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 Local Pickup! I will meet you with in very reasonable distance. SERIAL #44081 For your consideration is a vintage Lil Indian Grand Series 5000 mini bike. The block is the original ball bearing block. I did put new rings in and lapped the valves...
  10. JohnC

Lil Indian Chain Guard

Just thought Id throw it out there. Looking for a original metal Lil indian chain guard.
  11. JohnC

MTD / Western Flyer SS400

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!! Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 $1500.00 FIRM For your consideration is a awsome original un-molested survivor MTD / Western Flyer SS400. The original Tecumseh HS40 is immaculate I was the first one to ever remove any bolts on the engine. You can still see the factory...
  12. JohnC

Lil Indian Kickstand

Searching for a nice Lil Indian kickstand.
  13. JohnC

Fairbanks and Morse Recoil

Hi all I got a sweet westbend 82002 yesterday and I really need help locating a Fairbanks and Moorse recoil pull starter. If anyone has one they would sell me please let me know it would be greatly appreciated!
  14. JohnC

Westbend 820 CW Starter Revearse Rotation

Looking for a revearse rotation pull starter for my westbend 82002 engine. Please message me if you have one I can purchase.
  15. JohnC

NOS General 5.30/4.50-6 Tire

Looking for a nice or NOS General 5.30/4.50-6 Tire. If you have one for sale please let me know.
  16. JohnC

SportStyl Chopper

Found a pretty rare bike last night. 1970s SportStyl Chopper. It's in pretty nice shape. Thought it would be good to post here so the pictures live on. Because I didn't see much when I was searching. I did find one add and it had a jackshaft but my bike doesn't appear to have ever had one not...
  17. JohnC

Fox Doodlebug FX Roller

$400.00 LOCATED IN MOUNT AIRY MARYLAND 21771. FOX DOODLEBUG FX ROLLER! THE TANK IS DIRTY INSIDE BUT I REALLY THINK SOME METAL RESCUE WILL CLEAN IT UP NICLEY. -SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
  18. JohnC

Carlisle 4.00-6 Tire

Looking for a NOS or very nice Carlisle 4.00-6 Tire.
  19. JohnC

Hegar KIK-START

$525 Shipped to your door. Paypal or Money Order. Will be insured and packaged very nice! Local P/U in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 if needed. Vintage Hegar KIK-START. Works great and is in very very nice condition. When I got the kik start it had a stress crack on the Tecumseh starter paw cover...
  20. JohnC

1968 Lil Indian 5000 Grand Series Roller

Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771 $700.00 O.B.O I have a 1968 Lil Indian Grand Series roller in pretty decent shape. Serial number is 31818. The bike has Carlisle 12.5x4.50-6 tires but there cracking. Original O.G.K grips are nice and soft. Handlebars have some play but that's pretty common...