Search results

1. Tiki_Todd

BUG STINGER $500 obo york pa

More pics
  2. Tiki_Todd

BUG STINGER $500 obo york pa

Bug stinger, set up without engine. It still has the mounts for a side mount engine. Someone in it's time mounted a higher mount, and added all the goofy seat cushions and the gnarly tires and wheels. $500 or best offer. Located in York , pa. If no sale. It will be restored and put on the fleabay
  3. Tiki_Todd

Ace Karts Kansas city Missouri?????

Bought a go kart and its stamped Ace Karts Kc MO? Any info? Thanks!
  4. Tiki_Todd

Rupp project. Make offer York pa

Oh! Thanks for the heads up.
  5. Tiki_Todd

1965 Honda Benly parts bike $400 York Pa

Neat little Honda benly 150 (baby dream) only parts that are missing is the speedo, side covers, honda tank badges and the bottom part of the 2 piece chain guard. Motor is seized up at the moment due to the cylinders, they are sitting in Marvel's mystery oil at the moment. Goes in all 4 gears...
  6. Tiki_Todd

Rupp project. Make offer York pa

Feeling the waters, still might want to restore this one. Lots of original parts, including rupp trails tires. The tecumseh power sport OHH60 runs bits needs a new recoil. Located in York Pa. Taking offers
  7. Tiki_Todd

WTB west bend Air cleaner like this ONE!!!!

I have one that looks like that
  8. Tiki_Todd

WTB west bend 580/700 engines and parts

I have 3 west bend engines I'm selling Todd 7177258081
  9. Tiki_Todd

West bend engines York , pa

$1700 shipped
  10. Tiki_Todd

West bend engines York , pa

Got a set of 3 west bend engines, very modified. Lots of G.E.D. parts on them. All are free and the one runs. Other parts to go with them. Make me an offer. Shipping is included in the 48 states Thanks Todd 7177258081
  11. Tiki_Todd

Old 2 stroke engines

That's pretty!!!
  12. Tiki_Todd

Old 2 stroke engines

Thank you very much!!
  13. Tiki_Todd

Old 2 stroke engines

Hi would anyone know the brand of these engines? They have a lot of parts on them that say G.E.M. I think they are go kart Thanks!
  14. Tiki_Todd

Dragged out behind a barn

Thanks! Yeah it's a pretty rare model apparently.
  15. Tiki_Todd

It's all original but she's in rough shape. The h80 is frozen, metal flake paint is looking like ozzie now a daze. Frame needs a blasting and new skin
  16. Tiki_Todd

I'm guessing a 1971, h80. ETC company lil' Snow Or Beach (SOB) made in West Point,Pa.
  17. Tiki_Todd

ARCO Bushwacker roller

I have a Arco bushwacker roller. Has original blue paint and surface rust. To weld repairs to the frame, but can be cleaned up really nice. Everything on it is original. $80 firm. Text me for pics. Located in York, Pa 17403 Thanks! 7177258081
  18. Tiki_Todd

1971 Kawasaki Mt1

Found this 1971 Kawasaki MT1 "Parnelli Jones" at a antique shop today after meeting up with another mini bike friend to sell my scat tracker trike. Watch out Antiques road show, here comes mini bikes haha