Search results

1. jimfountain

First build, the "Jimmy Gote"

Awesome project, keep posting pictures, very impressive!!! :scooter:
  2. jimfountain

Tote Gote model 530

I have the Gote almost finished, now I need a Climb Away torque converter for it, are there any out there?
  3. jimfountain

Tote Gote model 530

I was helped out by a great person in Utah on the drive components, still looking for foot pegs, and the two mesh side covers.
  4. jimfountain

Tote Gote model 530

Looking for drive gears, shaft, brake parts, and foot pegs (steel part not the cover) I have a rolling chassis, but sometime along the way the upper jack shaft, gears, and lower drive gears and bearings were lost. I am in Michigan, this is a project with my grand kids. Best regards, Jim...
  5. jimfountain

Trying to contact djasnipe, he said he had a Tote Gote 535 which I am interested in on Monday...

Trying to contact djasnipe, he said he had a Tote Gote 535 which I am interested in on Monday April 27, 2015 I replied to his post, and have not received a response back, do you know how to get a hold of him for me. I would really appreciate it, I am in the middle of restoring a 535 for my...
  6. jimfountain

Trying to contact you about your Tote Gote 535, please give me a call. Jim 810-620-0755

Trying to contact you about your Tote Gote 535, please give me a call. Jim 810-620-0755
  7. jimfountain

for sale pickup load nos tote gote parts

looking for a twist throttle assembly for my Tote Gote 530
  8. jimfountain

Tote Gote 530 and Snowrabbits

tote gote 530 If you still have the tote gote 530 I would really like to purchase it let me know, Jim 810-620-0755 I am in Lansing, and can come and get it anytime you are available, please give me a call.
  9. jimfountain

Tote Gote 530 and Snowrabbits

Do you still have the 530? i am very interested in it, I just picked up a partial one and need one to go with it, I am in Lansing and could come and get it anytime. Jim 810-620-0755