Search results

1. gammatg

Bonanza BC1100 question

Did the 1967ish Bonanza BC1100s come with painted silver (not chrome) fenders?
  2. gammatg

Small diameter Bonanza Badge

$150 shipped PayPal friends or add the fees. Thanks!
  3. gammatg

CAT chrome rear fender

$125 shipped friends and family or $130 regular PayPal. No brackets or hardware. Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  4. gammatg

Wanted .10" over HS40 rings for piston 32604

Looking for a set of .10" rings for piston #32604. I am not sure of the part # for these.
  5. gammatg

Chopper ID

Looking for an ID on this chopper. Thanks!
  6. gammatg

Gilson/Wards/Allis Chalmers chrome guard

Gilson/Wards/A.C. chrome chain guard. Someone drilled 5 holes in the guard I assume to mount it (see photos). The mounting bracket not included. $225 shipped PayPal prefered. Thanks for the add OldMiniBikes!
  7. gammatg

NOS tecumseh 33222 slanted hs40 muffler

$100 shipped. Has some shelf wear, small ding shown in pics. This preceeds the 33224. Picked this up in a Speedway dealer buyout.
  8. gammatg

Speedway Gas Tank

$100 shipped. Super clean inside with some old gas residue. See photos.
  9. gammatg

Wanted Dellorto UA19S (cover, valve)

Wanted: Number 23 on the exploded parts diagram. Thank you.
  10. gammatg

Trike ID

Picked this up at a barn sale today. Any ideas?
  11. gammatg

Tecumseh H50 Lighted Flywheel 30755

Lighted H50 Flywheel. Some of the fins are nicked up. $75 shipped PayPal friends and family or add the fees. PM's work best. Thanks!
  12. gammatg

H35 and HS50 dog leg mufflers

White is the H35 muffler the other is the HS50. $60 a piece includes shipping. PayPal friends and family or add the fees. PM's work best.
  13. gammatg

NOS Ruttman Spyder Triple Tree

$80 shipped PayPal friends and family, or add the fees. PM's work best. Thanks!
  14. gammatg

Wheel ID

2 piece wheel. Its about 5-6" wide
  15. gammatg

WANTED Sachs 80b engine plate

Looking to buy a motor plate for the Sachs 80b engine used on some of the Speedway models. Thanks!
  16. gammatg

What model Powerdyne is this?

I just picked this up. I assume it's a Powerdyne as it has the wheels and multiple slots on the engine plate. I couldn't find a similar model through google searches. The only one I could find was the hawk that had a similar front suspension, but that bike had a swingarm and rear shocks.
  17. gammatg

1969 RUPP Banchi

Ok so my son and I have a Manco 250 build going that we are waiting on paint, so Dad needs his own bike. 1969 Rupp Banchi that was is really rough shape. My plan is to keep it as stock as possible. I don't have the original powerplant so instead of a 2.5 hp, I think I will be going with a 3.5...
  18. gammatg

Manco 250 build

19. gammatg

For the Trailhorse contingent

Thought I would share this one. I had a buddy pick this up for me tonight. Full suspension Horse. Appears to be a GTO 1500. Good resto candidate. I'll have it tomorrow with better pics then.
  20. gammatg

Wanted Roper grab bar

Looking for a Sears Roper grab bar. Thank you!