Search results

1. V

Doodlebug - Stretch

That caliper is made for a rotor more than twice as thick. Take another brake pad and remove the friction material then put the metal plate (long one with holes behind the brake pad on the caliper to take up the gap. Your handle will have less travel and the brake pad wont shoot out while riding.
  2. V

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) VM22 TUNING PROBLEMS

Since no one came to help and im passing by. You need to get smaller piolet jet for idle circuit the factory ones way to large.(good luck finding one that fits) The bottom screw does fuel enrichment theres no way to lean it out enough at idle with the large piolet jet. The needle does half...
  3. V

Advertisements in middle of threads?

Im scrolling through more adds than the forum has readable content. It's gotten bad. My finger using my phones getting tired from swiping up through advertisements.
  4. V

Tire Question

Permatex aviation sealant from your local auto parts store will seal even the rustiest crustiest rim. Some on bead and rim surface and inflate. No more bead leaks forever, foreeeeeeever. Yes foreever.
  5. V

Bearing problem- too loose

Green locktite fills a void of up to 15 thousandths.
  6. V

Besy wheel tire deal ive ever seen

The rims are thinner steel than a factory rim. I have dented one puting a tight street tire on.
  7. V

Coleman CT200U Disc Brake Setup?

Hope these pics described what I was talking about.
  8. V

No 8 inch rims setup for disk. Ill snap a pic tonite .
  9. V

I took another rear rim cut the sprocket flange with the hub and bearing sleeved it and welded it on the drum side for a disk.
  10. V

anyone. rear suspension doodle bug

Back from the dead new wheels and larger street tires.
  11. V

Azusa Mini-Bike Frame

I have ridden azusa bikes and am 300lbs no problems.the azusa frame is small kids size I wouldnt even waste my time building one.
  12. V

Wtv tecumseh big block throttle

Wanted tecumseh bigblock throttle assembly all needed parts. Nos, used ,reproduction.
  13. V

Wtb charger seat

Want to buy ccs charger original seat.
  14. V

Rupp c350 rear shocks

Stock shocks will only handle kids weight I dont know your size but most adults will compress them too much.
  15. V

Getting a 'Hot Foot" from the bikes muffle..WTH?

The tiny hole is there to let out condensation that collects at the bottom. I have welded them up with no ill effects.
  16. V

Help with Rear Wheel Setup

If your one to spend some cash and just want the rim fixed the correct way, remove the tire and bearings find a local machine shop to spin the wheel in a lathe to cut the old sprocket off the hub then buy a new sprocket and have them machine the sprocket hole the correct size and weld it on...
  17. V

MBX10 Seat

I have done this but long ago. I think I just cut the tabs off the bottom of the seats plastic structure then marked the holes. Drilled and inserted metal threaded inserts into the plastic. Its not exact shape but close enough to work.
  18. V

Hemi 212cc Predator Increased Compression Clearances

Some results may vary.black mamba jr, .20 longer rod, .20 off head surface, and steel .oo9 head gasket No ptv clearance problems on 3 hemi duplicate engines checked with clay. I would say without any doubt a stock head would clear with a metal gasket and this combo.