Search results

1. Abit1322

Please help identify

Only 2.5 feet long. Very small.
  2. Abit1322

Arco bushwacker gas tank

Looking for a arco bushwacker gas tank. Like the one in the picture. Please pm me if you have one. Thx
  3. Abit1322

Rupp bike

Motor needs carb cleaning, also have a few extra parts. $250.00 Must pick up, no delivery.
  4. Abit1322

Huffy hustler

Hustler with 5hp Tecumseh, jack shaft brake, original head badge and frame tag. Sand blasted to metal, then painted. Motor and frame redone. Runs and rides. 600.00 OBO
  5. Abit1322

hemi build 212 maxed out

OK so I'm thinking on building a predator 212hemi to the max. I'd like some help from the experts please. I'd like to remove the governor, replace flywheel, replace valves, springs, cam, rod, even the carb if needed. Or anything else one seems necessary. So my question is which part numbers...
  6. Abit1322

Lil Indian chief???

Just picked this up, i know it's a lil Indian but id like to know more. Year, model, stock motor, stock wheels and such. Let me know, thx
  7. Abit1322

Gilson

Gilson with a 5hp craftsman (Tecumseh) motor with clutch. Motor does run. $225.00obo I put in this section because it's not a complete bike. Also if it's not a gilson, please correct me.
  8. Abit1322

Honda Gx120

Right next to brand new gx120 (3.5 HP) comes with #35 clutch. Location Troy MI $295.00obo
  9. Abit1322

Need some info on this one please

Just picked this one up and was wondering if anyone has any info on it? Also what kind of wheels these are. Thanks in advance
  10. Abit1322

Just picked this up, Speedway but need more info plz

Hello fellas, I just picked her up and I know it's a speedway (I've always wanted one) but any more information I always great. Year , model, whats it's missing or shouldn't be there. Let me know what you know. Thx
  11. Abit1322

Wheel question

Picked these up on a bike yesterday. I don't know anything about them. Was told they're "vultures" and were rare. Can anyone help me with identifing these wheels?
  12. Abit1322

Ruttman spider forks

Spider forks with springs. No springs OK too. Nothing fancy, just have to be able to clean them up. Rust is OK.
  13. Abit1322

How do you haul / camp

I was just wondering how others haul thier bikes and stuff to swaps, rides and camp outs. I'd like to do the windber PA outing and the Hillsdale camp out but where am I going to put all the fun stuff and then where am I going to put the family? I was thinking of converting an enclosed into a...
  14. Abit1322

Grand Rapids OH swap

I recently came across a bicycle swap meet flyer in grand rapids OH. Is this like Ann Arbor mi swap with Minis too or just all bicycles? Anyone been there before?
  15. Abit1322

Does anyone else need a intervention?

I've always been curious of what other peoples work shops look like. This is mine currently (+1yesterday afternoon). Post a pic so we all don't feel to obsessed with our hobby. Or feel like we're the only horders.
  16. Abit1322

Got another one but I need more info

Got this from a buddy, I know it's a Indian but don't know the year? Any extra info out there?
  17. Abit1322

Looking for decals

Looking for decals for my JC Penney bird. Any advice where to get them too. Also need decals for my Briggs 3 hp, let me know what u know, thx
  18. Abit1322

Brake ideas

I started this project last year and never got around to brakes. I don't even know where to start with it either. I d like to get some ideas from some experts on where to go. It s a huffy hustler with a torque converter, the back wheel is too fat so I can't get a disk brake in there. Should I...
  19. Abit1322

Sprocket

I'm looking for a sprocket for my Arco bushwacker. Heres a pic of the back rim. Holes are about 2" 9/16 apart. Let me know if you can help. Thx
  20. Abit1322

I had to buy it but what is it.

I recently bought this bike for a steal of a deal. I think it's a taco with arco wheels but I'm still new to this. Care to put your 2cents in? Thx:thumbsup: