Search results

1. R

DB30 Oil Leak

Come to think of it the bike did fall down on it's side the other day. I'll keep my eye on it. Oil level seems fine when checked. Has anyone changed the setup of the breather tube to the air cleaner? I noticed the new ones have sort of a catch can system. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. R

DB30 Oil Leak

Going to pull the motor off the frame to get a better look but my motor started spewing oil from the breather line I assume. Mine has the breather hose that connects to the air box and it left a pretty good sized puddle after riding today. I know the stock lifan is junk but I only ride it a...
  3. R

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

Does this just use regular 5/8" sprockets? I lost some top speed and want to go up a tooth or 2 on the output sprocket to get it back.
  4. R

Doodlebug Minibike Performance Jackshaft Upgrade Video

I got my kit today and installed it. Shouldn't the bike roll free when you just push it along without it running. Mine feels like the clutch is engaged and you can feel it move the piston. When I start it it does not move when idling and when I give it gas it goes but then starts stuttering...
  5. R

Ordered today! Hoping it arrives before the weekend.
  6. R

Are these kits still available? I don't see myself putting a predator on anytime soon and just tool around my sub with the stock 2.8. Just looking to pep it up a little.
  7. R

Anyone have a rear rim and the stock chain guards?

Thanks chipper. I have the front one from a db30r and its slightly off when I line it up. I really appreciate it. Mods, you can lock this I put a new thread in the WTB section.
  8. R

Doodlebug Rear Wheel - Straight Frame

Looking for a straight rear wheel for the db30 straight frame. I think the wheels are different between the 2 models. Mine has a severe wobble to it. Anyone have one they are selling?
  9. R

Thanks chipper. Are they for the straight frame DB? I believe the back one is metal. I bought a set of plastic ones but they were for the new style and don't fit
  10. R

Actually need both. Person before me had some chopped up one on the clutch. Thanks
  11. R

Hi all. Just picked up a db30 straight frame and the rear wheel has quite a bit of wobble to it. It's also missing the chain guards too which seem impossible to locate for the older model. Anyone have anything laying around??
  12. R

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

I just got into the doodlebug game and stumbled upon this kit. Is this still available??