Search results

1. Possom point

Manco Rattler LXT

Hey guys, I picked one of these up last weekend and have started tearing it down. I have taken the Comet Torque converter apart...... so the driver can off easy. The driven...... not so much. Seeing that this has a TAV and the jack shaft. Will a new TAV (whole kit,with backing plate)...
  2. Possom point

Carter bros mini monster

So how many of us remember this? I picked this up a few years ago and I think I’m going to finally start working on it. I saw this in a go kart shop when I was a kid (Fastrak go karts). And I fell in love and told myself I had to get one in the future. The chance came and drove 2 hrs...
  3. Possom point

Baja heat

Hey everyone, been a while since I’ve been on here and messed with any minis. So I picked up an older Baja heat (red/black model) yesterday for $100. Overall the bike is in decent shape, typical faded forks broken seat....., attempt to fix the steering neck stop, wore out motor and other...
  4. Possom point

"supreme x coleman"

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/6195469894.html HOW ABOUT THAT PRICE!!!!!!:freakout: $3000 FOR A COLEMAN 200, WITH A STOCK TAV..................... AND THERE ON eBAY
  5. Possom point

Baja heat "reconstructed"

Hey everyone, I have yet another project that I'm starting today. Picked this Baja up last year from CL for $100 near me. I'm going to be putting a hemi 212 on it with the air filter and jet kit, along with a TAV from OldMiniBikes. As you can see someone put the blue greyhound motor on it. So that...
  6. Possom point

5hp Briggs governor arm leaking oil?

Hey everyone, I was working on my other 5hp Briggs tonight, I've had this motor for a while and last time I messed with it the governor pivot arm was leaking from the motor side. So I messed around with it again and got it fired back up. Why would it be leaking oil where the pivot arm is...
  7. Possom point

212 Hemi Governor link....

Hey guys I worked on another Murray Track 2 today and put a 22mm "chikuni" on it, after disconnecting all the springs and linkages, how do I or what can I reattach the governor arm linkage to so my engine won't blow up???? It may be a simple fix or a dumb question but i can't figure it out...
  8. Possom point

2 Baja mini bikes in Maryland

$275 for the both. Looks like a good deal for someone in Hollywood Maryland https://smd.craigslist.org/for/6141263149.html http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/Possompoint/IMG_2781_zpsqtczjyi5.png http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/Possompoint/IMG_2783_zpsencqs1vt.png...
  9. Possom point

New Coleman minibike????

Saw this at a local tractor supply.... haven't seen this one before. Is it a new model or an older one? .
  10. Possom point

bargain bargain

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/snw/6126572089.html
  11. Possom point

Picked up another Briggs

Picked this up last week. Serial number. 170402 0547 01 6910021. So do I have here a 1969 motor? If I read the identification right....
  12. Possom point

8hp Briggs from Homelite LR4400

[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Picked up a Homelite LR4400 generator with a 8hp Briggs on it from CL, has a tapered shaft and no key way cut out. What's the best way for me to use this motor on a mini bike????
  13. Possom point

Old style 212 carb issue

Got another Murray track 2 with a old style predator 212, did a carb job on it. It's idles perfect on choke, take choke off dies, without 3/4 to full throttle. I know this has happened before to other ppl. Did the search up top, looked through 10 pages couldn't find what I need, so this...
  14. Possom point

Help Posting pics

Hey everyone, this is kind of a stupid question, but when I try to upload pics from the computer it keeps saying there to big, ok I get that make it smaller right? Well I did that, sent a email to the computer and made the pics smaller. Still no luck, :mad2::mad2::mad2:what gives? What's...
  15. Possom point

New Briggs build

Hey everyone, back in the game again. I'm starting a new Briggs build, my first one, I have everything torn apart right now cleaning and degreasing it. I'm planning on doing a mild build on this one. So far I have removed the governor, threaded a 1/4-20 bolt and red lock tighted it in the...
  16. Possom point

Baja Heat project

Hey everyone, I picked this up the other day from CL for a good deal!!! $75. Not bad I don't think. Runs but has a few issues with it. At the time of pic I had the seat off and the handle bars turned down Here's my problem, I did a carb job today. Took it completely apart...
  17. Possom point

Predator 212 hemi Mini bike build

Hello everyone, I am in the process of upgrading my Predator 212 motor for a Murray Track 2 mini bike. My current parts are: 22 mm Mikuni carb w/ jets, 26 lbs valve springs, Isky Black Mamba Cam, Hi flow air filter and a torque converter. I am planning on removing the governor...
  18. Possom point

"WTB" murray track 2 mini racer

Looking to buy a Murray track 2 mini racer, I would like to get the whole bike, with or without motor. thanks located in Richmond Va