Search results

1. RuppChopperPaul

Mini Bikes in your house?

I kept this in the front foyer and living room for a while. It's gone now but I am working two more to replace it and I imagine one or both will find their way into the house. I always tell my wife it could be worse that I could be out carousing at the bar instead of being found in the garage or...
  2. RuppChopperPaul

Trade Attex Coleman Sport Tank for Rupp Roadster Tank

I SOLD the tank, still looking for a Rupp Roadster gas tank.
  3. RuppChopperPaul

Attex Coleman Sport Gas Tank

$100 + Shipping - Novi, Michigan Money order or Paypal if you pay the fees. I have a nice Attex Coleman Sport gas tank that's clean inside and outside. It had two very small handlebar dings that were filled, I also filled the dimples on the back side near the seat for a smoother look, and...
  4. RuppChopperPaul

what are you listening to v.2.0

Trying to get in the mood with The Kinks - Father Christmas.
  5. RuppChopperPaul

1961 Caper Cycle Falcon Resto

Beautiful, kudos to you.
  6. RuppChopperPaul

Trade Attex Coleman Sport Tank for Rupp Roadster Tank

I have a nice Attex Coleman Sport gas tank that's clean inside and outside. It had two very small handlebar dings that were filled, I also filled the dimples on the back side near the seat for a smoother look, and then was primered white. Looks like one mounting tab was repaired for a crack by...
  7. RuppChopperPaul

CAT custom mini

I bet that Cat really ROARS!
  8. RuppChopperPaul

The Taco Steens never built

Looks good, like a little rocket!
  9. RuppChopperPaul

1972 rupp roadster2

It's a great looking ride, you should be proud of your work. If you weren't an 8 hour drive from the Detroit area, this would be parked in my garage. Good luck with sale.
  10. RuppChopperPaul

1972 rupp roadster2

FYI, there is ZERO difference between a Rupp Roadster 2 and a JCP Swinger Trail except for the decals, the seat cover says "Swinger Trail" and the serial number under the seat. The ID tag even is the same tag as a Roadster which clearly states "Rupp Industries". I restored and sold this Swinger...
  11. RuppChopperPaul

j57little's - Roper Rebuild - (Vintage Class)

Looks good...gotta love the details on the underside! You will need a pedestal tall enough to display your handy work for everyone to see! Paul
  12. RuppChopperPaul

RuppChopperPaul's - "1/2 Ton" Rupp - (Vintage Open)

Can't edit my post for some reason... Should have read... "satin" white paint for the tank.
  13. RuppChopperPaul

Finally, finally, finally got my red parts back from the powder coater...and its really red really. Did some work on the gas tank and that is nearly ready for some stain white paint. I will be out of town over the weekend but when I get back I hope to have the wheels back and will try and...
  14. RuppChopperPaul

Here is a picture of the mold still on the tank while the silicone material was drying, so you can see what portion of it that I am trying to duplicate.
  15. RuppChopperPaul

Unfortunately no real progress to report...most of my parts are stuck in powder coating hell...been that way for over a month. Weather has been too crappy to strip/clean/paint...my wife is adverse to me doing that stuff in the house. I did work on the mold for my tail piece but until I get my...