Search results

1. 8

Maico Engray Powered Mini Bike

As Found. Great Compression and Spark. G1ZK1 MK7 175cc Motor. Has the hard to get recoil mechanism. Needs clutch-5/8" shaft. Double Indian head front-very good General back-good. $2000 obo.
  2. 8

Stolen Cat Demon + Sears

Just finished showing them to a buyer (not a suspect) who was going to return in the morning (couldn't fit it easily into his work truck) and purchase the Sears.They were at the end of my driveway in font of my house-busy street-left turn lane usually backed up-people always staring down my...
  3. 8

Mac Engine

???- Thanks, Eric
  4. 8

Large Wheel Tote Goat?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=175004048572
  5. 8

Unknown Ohlsson and Rice

Came with some BSA parts! Any information would be appreciated.
  6. 8

Near me and ?

Listed near me,runs, haven't seen that swing arm/frame set up any ideas on make? Thanks, Eric
  7. 8

Clutch I.D.

Came in a box of Mustang Cushman and Indian Vertical parts! Any Ideas?
  8. 8

Briggs Model 500

Turns over, has compression.Side cover with the round tank straps and I.D. Plate in good condition. $60 shipped anywhere CONUS.
  9. 8

Vintage Briggs Help

Hi, tried to look up - Model "N' is closest,but mine says Model 500? Tag says Model No. 500 205138 Hp-not marked Series G 1
  10. 8

MIJ Pull Start Engine

Estate sale find-hoarder! Mac Yellow-West Bendish Head Mikuni carb I have seen the Logo casting mark somewhere before- kinda like Tohatsu- Hodaka Stumped!
  11. 8

Well...

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/d/los-angeles-vintage-minibike-tote-gote/6780063449.html
  12. 8

Maico Engray 175 Engine N.O.S.

I'm listing this as N.O.S.-if it has been fired it's still as close as it could be to it. See my other ad in complete minibike for the "provenance" One is for sale on ebay now for $1200.Mine is nicer.I can ship it for $50 in the CONUS. $900
  13. 8

Maico/Engray 175 in Homade Frame

Been sitting since 1975.Friend's Grandfater's estate-Auto Mechanic with 3 garages of parts from 1930's -80's.Engine has strong compression with spark.Bing Carb + slide clean.14 x 5.50 6 Tires Good.Gas Tank clean.Will need fuel line hook up. Frame very well done-welds etc.-I am saying...
  14. 8

Maico Engine Unknown Frame

As Found-Maico 175 Motor in a ? Frame.It will be for Sale as soon as I know what it is!.Also came with a N.O.S. Motor to be listed soon.