Search results

1. B

The Mountain George Mini Bike Collection

Good morning, Please check out the The Mountain George Mini Bike Collection FaceBook group for assorted parts. You Must answer All questions or my Admins will not accept you in the group. Thanks We lost our friend last April to a motorcycle accident. My brother and I acquired his entire 40 plus...
  2. B

The Mountain George Mini Bike collection FB

Good morning, A legend in the mini bike world in the NY Tri state area was unfortunately killed in a motorcycle accident this past April. My brother and I bought his 40 gathering on mini bike sand mini bike parts. (I run the L.I. Mini Bike Madness page on FB and The Mini Bike Marketplace as...
  3. B

Wanted: K&S Road Runner

I am looking to help out a friend. He is looking for a K&S Road Runner. Prefers complete but will take a nice roller. Please PM me price, photos and location. Thanks, Greg L.I. Mini Bike Madness #FYB
  4. B

660' Mini Bike Drag Racing @ South Mountain Dragway in Pa on July 9th - 10th

L.I. Mini Bike Madness is heading to South Mountain Dragway in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania on July 9th and 10th. 660' Mini Bike drag racing on an NHRA sanctioned track! This is going to be a Great event! Get your bikes ready and get your gearing set for 660' of side by side mini bike drag...
  5. B

L.I. NY 3/27 330' Mini Bike Drag Racing Test and Tune. L.I. Mini Bike Madness

First event of 2022! #FYB Test and Tune day to get ready for a 14 week (race) season. 100% Legal 330' drag racing at the NYCB Arena (former Nassau Coliseum) Nassau County Police and Ambulance on site, watching the action. Multiple classes to race in, from Stock to Super Modified. kids from ages...
  6. B

Wanted: Trail Horse sprocket. 6 hole

Looking for a Trail Horse sprocket. Has 6 holes. Cash or Trades available. Thanks in advance. Greg BBT
  7. B

Pandemonium in Poughkeepsie NY! Mini Bike Drag racing and oval track racing Sunday 4/10

Pandemonium is Poughkeepsie @ The Poughkeepsie Raceway Located at 111 Page Park Drive Poughkeepsie NY...
  8. B

Poughkeepsie NY May 2nd. 250' Mini bike Drag racing and Large SWAP MEET

L.I. Mini Bike Madness is Coming to Poughkeepsie Raceway on Sunday May 2nd 2021. 111 Page Park Drive in Poughkeepsie NY. 250' Drag racing, Multiple Classes! Large Mini bike, go kart and trike SWAP MEET, plenty of mini bikes, projects, rolling frames and plenty of parts!! Drag Racing...
  9. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Show and Swap Meet. Sunday April 11th 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

First show of 2021! Sunday April 11th from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 110 Walt Whitman Rd in Huntington Station NY. Big parking lot behind Office bldg near The Bryant Restaurant. Between Detroit and Albany Streets. . BUY SELL TRADE Vintage mini bikes, trikes and go karts. Complete mini bikes, rolling...
  10. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness at The NEMM! Rockville Connecticut October 10th 2020

L.I. Mini Bike Madness invites you to the second annual Madness at The Nemm! New England Motorcycle Museum located at 200 W. Main Street in Rockville Connecticut. Check us out on FaceBook at L.I. Mini Bike Madness.Press Follow and Like to stay informed of our monthly events. ALL DAY Event...
  11. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness This Sunday!!!! 9/27/2020

9/27/2020 Vintage mini bikes - go karts - rolling frames - winter projects and plenty of parts. BUY SELL TRADE Free admission / Free vendor spots 110 Walt Whitman Rd in Huntington Station NY Just off Rt 110 and Jericho Tpke. Located Behind The Bryant Restaurant. No Riding at all. Sorry...
  12. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness This Sunday 9/27/20 Huntington NY

COME ON DOWN!!! Sunday morning 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. This Sunday! 9/27/2020 Vintage mini bikes - go karts - rolling frames - winter projects and plenty of parts. BUY SELL TRADE Free admission / Free vendor spots 110 Walt Whitman Rd in Huntington Station NY Just off Rt 110 and Jericho Tpke...
  13. B

Sunday August 23rd L.I. Mini Bike Madness 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

This Sunday August 23rd from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. L.I.Mini Bike Madness! FREE Event! 110 Walt Whitman Rd in Huntington Station NY 11746. Rt 110 North and make a right on Detroit or Albany street. BUY - SELL - TRADE Monthly Vintage mini bike show and swap meet. Complete mini bikes, projects, rolling...
  14. B

Wanted: Early 70s Slanted HS40 engine complete

Looking for an early 70s Tecumseh HS40 for a slanted engine plate mini bike. Prefer running and complete engine. Paypal ready or have items to trade. Thanks!
  15. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Show & Swap Meet 7/26/20 Long Island NY

First event of 2020. We have swap meets every month until Oct/Nov! Sunday July 26th from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 110 Walt Whitman Rd in Huntington Station NY 11746. Directly behind The Bryant Restaurant off Rt 110 BUY SELL TRADE or just come on down and Hang Out. Vintage mini bikes, go karts, rolling...
  16. B

Cash/ Trade I am looking for a Puddle Jumper frame mounted gas tank. Manco Trail Cat parts as well

Hello, Looking for a Puddle Jumper frame mounted gas tank same as on a Manco Trail Cat and also Manco Trail Cat complete rear wheel assembly with sprocket and brake set up. Thanks in advance! Greg D
  17. B

Wanted: Manco sprocket and complete brake set up for Trail Cat

Looking for a sprocket and complete brake set up for a Manco Trail Cat. Preferably in nice condition. Cash or trade. Thanks in advance! Greg #FYB
  18. B

Wanted: Information on a GB Python go kart??

Looking for a George Barris built and sold go kart. I believe it was called a Python but not 100% sure. I am searching for the magazine advertisement i saw it in a few years back. Was made around the same time he make his mini bikes. 1969 to 1971ish. Greatly appreciate any help. Please send me...
  19. B

Manco Trail Cat intact or parts. Gas tank.

Looking to buy a Manco Trail Cat complete or roller. Also looking for a clean gas tank for it. Believe it is the same tank from a Puddle jumper Please let me know what you have. Please send it in Private message. Thank you in advance!
  20. B

Wanted: Clean Thomas and Co. front wheel 6" Sell/ trade?

Hello, In search of a clean Thomas and Co front wheel. Must be intact and straight. Please send photos and price to choppercarm@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Thanks OldMiniBikes. Hope everyone is safe during this craziness!