Search results

1. Steve73

MM 212 PRO Hard to soft tail

Finally got around to getting the GPS swingarm kit installed. Yuge diffrence. I recommend it to anyone with these bike! Now to tear down and paint.
  2. Steve73

Complete Mini Bike Manufacturer list?

over the years i have seen quite a few different minibikes. does anyone know if there is a some sort of list of all the mini bike manufacturers that ever was? I'm curious to see how many there really was... thanks! I have googled and searched this place and came up empty handed but then again i...
  3. Steve73

Dune Cycle brake cables?

ive searched hi and lo for heavy duty brake cables for my dune cycle project and am not finding any place that sells brake cables in the length that i need. any one been there done that and know where to go to get the right cables? im looking for a couple that are about 80 inches in length...
  4. Steve73

Hm100 pulse line location

I've read a few post and searched threads and need to install a pulse line for my fuel pump. Wondering where y'all would drill and tap? Tecumseh uses vacume fuel pump I believe, I also have no experience in this and am learning as I go. Whoo hoo! The tube coming out of the cover below the...
  5. Steve73

The 70's was Old Skool Kool!

Wish more short films were made like this.
  6. Steve73

Dune cycle springer joint stuck...

Anyone know how to take this apart? Stubborn and rusty. One way moves freely after a soak. The other way of movement is stuck. Thank you for any help.
  7. Steve73

How hard do you tighten engine bolts?

I've always really wrenched down hard on those bolts holding the engine in place. Is there a general torque value that people use when tightening down their engines to the frame? Thanks for your response. :)
  8. Steve73

What in the mono tread is this?

Anyone know what this was called other than very cool and overly engineered. Lol.. this would be one of those that stays in the collection! No this is not mine.
  9. Steve73

Dune Cycle Owners Group.

If you are a dunecycle owner then this is for you and especially If you have some Purdy pictures. Lol.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/3134173063276570/ have an amazing day DuneCyclers!
  10. Steve73

Trail Tramp or Street Scramp?

My 2nd Fox. In need of some Tlc. Not sure what model this is. Thanks for Looking....
  11. Steve73

Lil Indian Sabre ish...

I think its time for a winter project. And this is it........ Please leave your comments I could not find any serial anything's. Lol. There is multiple layers of paint thru out.. And yes the handle bars have been welded stuck. In gonna have to undo and find me some turn knob thingys to hold...
  12. Steve73

Taco? Or what...

A shell of a former something? Complete with booger welds, broken frame, foot pegs ripped off, broken front rim.. Isnt she beautiful! Projects never end it seems. Lol.. Thank you for looking and helping me identify this little beauty...
  13. Steve73

Nos 10hp score plus bonus!

Scored this sweet nos engine tonight on a 3 week old listing. With manual and original receipt.. Lol. Easy throttle hookup to boot. Plus bonus listing I could not resist.
  14. Steve73

Vintage old skool kool?

Picked this up today. PO saved this from the junk yard yrs ago. Doesn't know what it was other than vintage. I'm curious what you all think? Chain guard look familiar? How about this jack shaft brake? Rear fender mounts are a particular design I'm not familiar with. And lastly the...
  15. Steve73

Bonanza and karls harley mystery frame

So I picked up a pretty solid bonanza frame with who knows what wheels and came with NOS 5hp briggs that never had fuel or oil added to it. Plus! However after talking minis for a couple minutes he gives me a mystery frame for free. It just says Karl's Harley on the front. Lol.. If this looks...
  16. Steve73

Looking for 1969 cat 400x chain guard and fenders. Thank you for helping!

Looking for ever elusive clutch chain guard from 1969 cat 400x. If there are and fenders out there I need those too. Maybe trade for the clutch guard i already have or at least work out a deal.Thank you for looking and if possible thanks for helping! Steve73
  17. Steve73

1970 cat 400x

Picked up this sweet cat. Its a runner. Anyone have a proper chain guard for this that wouldn't mine letting go I would be very appreciative. I have a cat guard to a chopper with a slanted engine but not for this one... Enjoy the madness..
  18. Steve73

New rides entry: 1970 Fox Condor

Steve73 1970 Fox Condor 1970 Fox condor mini bike cleaned, tuned, ready to ride!
  19. Steve73

Got here a fox mini bike of some sorts...condor?

Found this fox for sale. On my way to pick it up I got locked out of my truck. 3.5hrs later I was rescued. Finally met up with a promise of paying more than the asking price due to the overwhelming interest, I finally got it! It runs but carb leaks. My plans are to clean it up as much as I can...