Search results

1. BYBYLS1

New manual clutch coming out.

Bump for info on the 3D Motorsports manual clutch kit
  2. BYBYLS1

Side cover Studs

I want to say Thanks to the OP for posting this. Just stopped by advance auto parts and picked up some side cover studs for my hemi predator build!
  3. BYBYLS1

Hemi Head Predator Billet Valve Cover

And another one https://www.ebay.com/itm/122308365702
  4. BYBYLS1

Hemi Head Predator Billet Valve Cover

Here is another Hemi billet valve cover that I just found on fleabay https://www.ebay.com/itm/192075733299
  5. BYBYLS1

Upgrading DB wheels

The wheels that LSCustoms put on his bike and the wheels AGK sell are 8" wheels, not 9"
  6. BYBYLS1

2015 Build Off Entry, Savage SSC, JFF Class

You my friend have built the best looking minibike that I have ever seen! Well done!
  7. BYBYLS1

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

I am wanting to purchase one of these sprocket adapters for my DB project. But I would prefer to have one that is not bead blasted. But I like the look of the raw machined sprocket adapter like what is pictured in post #1. I prefer the machined look where you can slightly see the tool path. Are...
  8. BYBYLS1

Original packaged mint condition Super Bronc VT-10 never assembled in 35 yrs

Damn that thing sold for $2,750! That's crazy!
  9. BYBYLS1

Article: Using our #35 Chain Tool

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make the video for us newbies and thanks for sharing the video! sharing
  10. BYBYLS1

Powder Coating Mini Bike Rims

Stupid autocorrect! I typed jdogg but for some reason it was changed to "neigh" lmao
  11. BYBYLS1

Powder Coating Mini Bike Rims

Neigh, Thank you for the response buddy! I was originally planning on swapping over to the X7 wheels on my doodlebug that I'm building. I like the way these X15 wheels look a lot better. Does anyone know if you can successfully swap them onto a doodlebug?
  12. BYBYLS1

Hemi Head Predator Build (60363)

Great build thread! Thank you for taking the time to document the build! It is very helpful for someone like myself who is building their first Hemi predator.
  13. BYBYLS1

----preadator non hemi connecting rod------

Damn! You are dead on the money! I am starting the build on my first mini bike and this is the first time that I am messing with one of these little 4 stroke ohv engines. Well I just cracked open my brand new Hemi Predator and like you said.... The piston is a little over 30 thou in the...
  14. Hemi Predator stock piston

Hemi Predator stock piston

15. Starrett dial depth gage

Starrett dial depth gage

16. BYBYLS1

Perfomance built Hemi Predator project

Bump for updates!!
  17. BYBYLS1

Predator 212cc/Hemi Upgrade ?s

I will be using my mini bike to blast around the pits while I am at the race track. I too am a foxbody racer! I have turbo sbf powered notch that I race in a drag radial class known as Ultra Street 275
  18. image347

image347

19. BYBYLS1

Predator 212cc/Hemi Upgrade ?s

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Gerald "aka LSCustoms" for documenting this hemi predator/doodlebug build. A couple weeks ago I was given this green doodlebug racer for free... And being the gearhead that I am I instantly started doing research into a engine swap. I stumbled across this...