Search results

1. L

What type of shocks

Please drop me a note when you list them, otherwise I can pay you directly with paypal or check I just need to know how much you are asking. Thanks, AL
  2. L

What type of shocks

Thanks for the info. Are any of these for sale ?
  3. L

What type of shocks

I have a bird golden pinto that was missing the original shocks. What type should I buy and from where....Mechanical adjustable or hydraulic, bike will be everyday rider for my son. Thanks
  4. L

Golden Pinto

Here is a picture of the bike the day I bought it, you can see original yellow paint where fork meets frame. Shocks are gone, extra foot pegs were added. Ready to restore !
  5. DSC_0584

DSC_0584

6. L

Golden Pinto, Bird Rear Seat Bracket

Looks like a beast
  7. L

Chipper you have a side business going on now LOL
  8. L

My son will love that
  9. L

You are the best Chipper, been a great help !
  10. L

I need a seat bracket for a bird or pinto that holds the shocks on to the underside of the seat. I have the front bracket, just need the back one. Thanks
  11. L

Golden Pinto

I can wait a while for you to make one, I'm not going to paint it for another month. I will put an ad in the "wanted" section for an original just in case one comes up. Where did you get your shocks ?
  12. L

Foremost Golden Pinto

Thanks, I will get a picture of the forks...It has been painted 4 times, the original coat was a school bus yellow color, that's why I'm guessing the pinto...Also the shocks were taken off and solid pipes were welded on. I want to put shocks back on but I need the bracket that holds the shocks...
  13. L

Golden Pinto

Chipper would you have time to make me one ? I will pay whatever you need for it. Correct specs for Pinto
  14. L

Golden Pinto

Have an old Bird frame, shocks were taken off long ago and welded straight pipes were put on. I want to put shocks back on, I need a bracket to hold shocks to underside of seat. Any help on who would make these. Also what size shock should I use ? I see OldMiniBikes sells 12 inch on center shocks. Thanks
  15. 20160116_140109

20160116_140109

16. 20160116_135947

20160116_135947

17. L

golden pinto

Thanks that looks like it !
  18. L

golden pinto

Hello, I'm new to this website. I bought my son a minibike from a neighbor, everything ran after cleaning carb. Has 4hp tecumseh. I think it is a Golden Pinto. Any help would be great, also looking for parts for it.
  19. L

Golden Pinto in progress.

i bought my son a minibike from a neighbor, I think it is a golden pinto. The upper foot pegs look to be added later.
  20. L

Foremost Golden Pinto

i bought my son a minibike from a neighbor, I think it is a golden pinto. The upper foot pegs look to be added later.