Search results

1. K

Pics of a mini suitable for framing

Thanks RobertC Not a bad camp spot for the night. The mini helped find it, before 4x4ing up to it.
  2. K

Tav2 knock off belt sizing?

Thanks, So larger vs smaller belt will work better? Had heat issues with the belt that came with the tc.
  3. K

Bonanza Hack-up

I am wondering because I own this bike now. Any Info on the motor you sold it with would be VERY helpful! Thanks
  4. K

Tav2 knock off belt sizing?

I have a knock off tav2 and the center to center measures 6 3/4". The 203589a belt is for 6 5/8" - 6 11/16" and the manco 5959 Is for 6 15/16" - 7". I'm right in the middle of both of these, what should I use?? The driven clutch is centered to the backing plate. Any ideas?
  5. K

72 or 60 tooth rear sprocket 5" internal drum 3 1/4 hole pattern

Thanks for the reply. I messaged the eBay seller and the ad you mentioned had 4 1/2" ID drum. I need a 5"
  6. K

Has anyone used a brake drum with a 6 hole pattern that has a 3.25" bolt circle?

Also looking for a drum/sprocket like this. Not able to source one. Anyone know where to find one?
  7. K

Need 72T / 5" brake sprocket

I also need a sprocket like this... Anyone???
  8. K

Bonanza Brakes and Brake Components

Anyone have a 3 1/2" straight across bolt pattern 5" drum sprocket in any tooth size???
  9. K

72 or 60 tooth rear sprocket 5" internal drum 3 1/4 hole pattern

I'm looking for a rear sprocket in 72 or 60 tooth with a 5" internal drum with 6x3 1/4" hole pattern straight across. All I can find is 4 1/2 drum and the wrong bolt pattern.
  10. K

Engine noise... Runs fine

Ok thanks for the replies! It does sound like its coming from the cam area. I just wanted to make sure. Im not against rebuilding it, just wanted to get some riding done since the snow is finally melting here.
  11. K

https://youtu.be/gyjQVD18In0 Another example.... Slower.
  12. K

https://youtu.be/s8jki2rdJMo Hi everyone, I had my plug out, finding tdc and I noticed a clunk clink noise when turned over by hand. It happens throughout all different stages of the piston stroke. The engine runs fine and no loss of power. The engine has been built by one of the members on...
  13. K

Bonanza Hack-up

Hi there, I was wondering what cam shaft, con rod length and piston you used for the engine on this build?
  14. K

Hey there, still hoping to find out the spec on the engine from your old bonanza

Hey there, still hoping to find out the spec on the engine from your old bonanza
  15. K

Hey there, no chance your you have those 10 inch wheels still?

Hey there, no chance your you have those 10 inch wheels still?
  16. K

Hey there, so I just bought the bonanza bike you built back in 2012 off of the guy you sold it...

Hey there, so I just bought the bonanza bike you built back in 2012 off of the guy you sold it to. I was trying to identify the bike when I stumbled across your build post. I was just curious of the specs for the engine. Any chance you remember what motor, cam and connecting rod you used? Nice...