Search results

1. D

Alsport tri-sport street legal hard to get nos fuel tank for sale on ebay!

Very sought after fuel tank . If yours tank is like any of my tanks on all my allsport sl's ive bought they are either rubbed or cracked . Leading me to adapt a tank or search for one that wasnt rubbed through or cracked. Need to get a aluminum fabbed copy done that will fit in its place. Or put...
  2. D

Nos ap4600 sae-m67 headlight

I got a NOS headlight from an authorized dealer buy out, ive figured out that these go to bonanzas and powell mini bikes, possibly to scat kitty, can anyone else tell me what these came on?
  3. D

Speedway mini bike parts new old stock on ebay!!!

Parts listed in wrong section about to go off cheap look up speedway mini bike new old stock light set. Not in the normal vintage mini bike section 9 closed bags to make the speedway street legal.
  4. D

Alsport trisport new old stock phase lll decal set on ebay!!!!!

New old stock set for sale on ebay! Very cool trike to own, be better with a new set of decals. These dont come up often!
  5. D

Trail horse swing arm

I'm in need of a trail horse swing arm. If anybody can help me out i would appreciate it very much.
  6. D

Alsport ts-30 for sale!

I have a nice alsport ts-30 for sale. The trike has brand new tires all around(still has the nubbies on them). Barely ran briggs fun sport engine, all new throttle and brake levers, new grip, new custom seat with snaps made by me. (Manchester1 coppied my pattern at windber to make the beautiful...
  7. D

Enay what is it?

What bike is it?
  8. D

Trailblazer front forks

Hi i need the inside springs and bottom part of forks. Can anybody help me? Need pics of them and how the bottom forks mount into upper forks. Thanks
  9. D

one of my ts-130's

This is one of my recent 130 finds. Pretty much all there i have an air cleaner comming for the stock tecumseh 8hp HM80 and will be sewing the seat for it. I will probably be riding this one at widmer pa minibike gathering this year.
  10. D

I love the look of this trike.

When this trike is all together she will be beatifull. No doubt in my mind about that. Love the highback seat and elongated front fender along with that lime green gel coat. This one is different then the others ive seen as it is set up for a snowmobile engine. All the others ive seen have a...
  11. D

pictures of one of my ts-30's mini

This one is mostly there. It is almost finished. I will be making the seat for it soon,and will repaint seat area and be done. This one will be riding by my daughter at widmer pa minibike gathering this year.
  12. D

one of my street legal alsport tr-sports

Here is pictures of my 3rd gen tri-sport street legals. I love the foot rest on this one it will be going back on the streets where it once was.
  13. D

northway explorer three trike

I have a northway explorer three trike for sale. Very rare trike gard to find. The price is $1000.00 if intrested contact me here at old minibikes if you buy it you will be responsible for shipping or local pick up it is located in the northeast pennsylvania east stroudsburg(poconos).lòok at...