Search results

1. Nalu808

Frijole

Thinking this looks like a Frijole, but I’ve never noticed a spring on the front end like this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Nalu808

New rides

Picked up a couple more bikes I’ve been looking for. I’ve been looking for the Bonanza bc1300 because I have the correct motor with exhaust and clutch/chain guard. And the Powell because they’re so cool. Figure the Powell is a Phantom 7. Honda will go and be replaced with a 5hp Briggs, until I...
  3. Nalu808

New ride

Picked up this Heald Super Bronc last night. Never thought I’d find one in my area. It’s as complete as I could ever have hoped for. Right down to the ski and super desirable upside down shocks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Nalu808

First trike

Started working on getting it back together. Built a new seat frame. Beefed it up a bit with heavier angle iron on the rails as well as the front. Changed the look of the front. I like this better. Can always change it to original look if needed. Just need to drill holes for grommets and cut a...
  5. Nalu808

Front ski

Any idea if this would fit my Cestad trike with small front wheel? Don’t see why not. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Nalu808

OldMiniBikes app

Has anybody else found that they can no longer post pics to the site from the app? Would this have something to do with the new security certificate? Martin Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  7. Nalu808

First trike

Bought this trike last weekend. Super stoked, never thought I’d find one around here. Was thinking it’s a variety of Montgomery Wards t555, built by Cestad. Having the straight neck, is this the case? At any rate, I’ve cut off all the crap that was added by a previous owner.
  8. Nalu808

Friend picked this up

Looks like Chinese clutch/chain guard. Thanks for any and all help with this. Martin. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  9. Nalu808

Bronco?

See some similarities. Sorry for the poor Craigslist pics. Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  10. Nalu808

BRC mini bike find

Barn find. Almost, been buried in a shed for who knows how long. Been waiting for the owner to dig this one out for a while. I was out to his place to buy a keystone tank, came away with two. He was telling me he had another mini bike in one of his sheds. He said he wasn't sure what it was as it...
  11. Nalu808

Potential addition

Hi all. Poor pics, but maybe someone can help me ID this one. Wondering if it may be a Deltec/Deckson Grand Prix from Australia. Thanks. Martin. Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  12. Nalu808

Keystone soft tail deluxe

Finally found one of these guys. Picked up this one and another complete 6500b with two tas motors. Needed one for my softail. This makes four keystones in the stable. Three with complete tas motors. Even have a spare tank now. Anyhow...this is how the deluxe softail came to me. this is the one...
  13. Nalu808

Tecumseh ages

Hi all. Would appreciate it if anyone can help with ages of these two motors. I was thinking of maybe using them as 2017 motor upgrades for my 70 Rupp Enduro and Roadster. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  14. Nalu808

'70 Roadster or Enduro

Hi all. Other than the fact the Enduro didn't have lights. Are there any other distinguishing features. I've also seen pics of Enduros with, and without front brakes. Thanks. Martin. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  15. Nalu808

New ride.

Picked up an Aggie 97 today. Super stoked! Can't wait to get this puppy cleaned up, with more correct bars if I can't find the real deal. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  16. Nalu808

Potential addition

Hi all. Sorry for the blurry CL pics. May receive clearer ones. Thanks in advance for your help. Martin. Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  17. Nalu808

70 Rupp roadsters

I'm pretty sure both are '70's. Neither have steering stops welded to the head tube. Can anyone help me with the differences, or am I misguided in which years or models I have? One has a plate at the intersection of the top and down tubes at the head tube. Sent from my iPhone using...
  18. Nalu808

Rupp roadster.

Started on one of my '70 Rupp roadsters today. This one came in blue and in pieces. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  19. Nalu808

Speedway Scorpion

Need complete rear wheel including axle, bearings, spacers, brake and sprocket. Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  20. Nalu808

Taco Super Trail 100

Need front wheel ( or brake side half) and forks. Thx. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk