Search results

1. T

Doodlebug and Racer Chain Upgrade?

Update Update: I installed torque converter on this mini bike and bought the engine swap adapter/mount plate to gain better adjustability. Still running the same chain since day 1. Zero chain-related problem. I LOVE the combo. Hydraulic brake system, snow hog tires, torque converter, upsized...
  2. T

The top speed increases a lot. Low end suffered though. It's likely doing 50 mph plus after new, larger tires with new clutch and baja warrior's sprocket. I think the torque converter will get the acceleration and torque back nicely.
  3. T

I have a donor baja warrior mini bike and figured I can try its sprocket. Drilled bolt pattern in the sprocket and swapped the clutch. Worked great. Cost $0
  4. T

What can it do for me other than cost me a ton more money and unable to buy locally?
  5. T

Hi y'all I am plagued with #35 chain on two of our smaller mini bikes; Doodlebug and Racer (they have stock 212cc Hemi Predator swapped in) The chain get stretch like crazy. We made the new chain short as possible and adjusted the tensioner all the way forward ("loose") and adjusted the...
  6. T

Bonanza Jackshaft Problem

Here's some pics
  7. T

How can I mount the sprocket on right side with brake? It's completely different than what I've found Google image search "bonanza mini bike"
  8. T

I think the same regards needing the jackshaft but the problem is the rear wheel have brake on right side, sprocket on left side. Unicorn?
  9. T

I'm working on an old Bonanza for a friend of mine. I has been google image searching for the last few hours and cannot find a picture like what I'm working with. The problem is the chain will not stay on for more than 50 feet (if you're that lucky) before falling off and wreck havoc (chain...
  10. T

Stock Air Cleaner and Muffler Mods

it says I used some forbidden words/urls but I don't see which words I used that may be forbidden...
  11. T

I have more to say but my post keep on get denied!!!!!!!
  12. T

Hello! This morning I registered on here. Before that I was reading a lot on this forum for information on how to mod Honda clone/Predator for more power (perhaps for more fun!) I'm building a Predator 212cc (Hemi version) for more power to go in my Baja Warrior 200. I use the mini bike in my...