Search results

1. B

Micro Mini Build

Hey guys, not exactly the most exciting of updates but I actually decided to go in a bit of a different direction for the style of the bike. I’ve decided to go with a vintage WW2 style with an army style green and because of this I’ve sourced a vintage Villiers Midget engine which is a 98cc 2...
  2. B

Micro Mini Build

Hey guys, haven’t been on here since around 2016 so it’s been a hot minute. I’m based in New Zealand so our choices for bikes are pretty slim and because of this I decided to start building a custom bike. It’s gonna be very small hopefully around the size of a Tom Thumb mini bike and will be...
  3. B

Deckson Daredevil Gas Tank

Oh sorry I'll make a new one
  4. B

Deckson Daredevil Gas Tank

Hey guys I'm after a deckson daredevil original fuel tank id like to get one but they are extremely difficult to come by, anyone got anything?
  5. B

Throttle sticking

Well it was the screw but the problem is that I can see the the whole top part for the Phillips head has snapped off and it rattles out when the engine runs any idea on what I could do as a replacement?
  6. B

Throttle sticking

I can get a photo today and maybe you guys might be able to see what's wrong
  7. B

Throttle sticking

Hey guys so I'm having an issue with a bike that I'm building basically I've put a 196cc clone engine on and put a larger jet and pod filter on now when I start the engine the the idle is quite high and the throttle sticks even though everything I can see is springing back even the throttle on...
  8. B

Sprocket and chain size

Okay I measured my sprocket with calipers and the thickness is .184 and I don't see that number on the chart above so I'm feeling a bit lost
  9. B

Sprocket and chain size

Hey guys so basically I've got a mini bike frame which I'm doing up and everything's going well but I'm having trouble working out the size of the sprocket on the rear wheel it's a 50 tooth but I need to figure out the pitch and what not for getting a clutch it looks bigger than 35 chain so any...
  10. B

Deckson Mini Bike parts

Hey all im currently in the process of putting together a Deckson Daredevil mini bike and the current handlebars are stuffed as the previous owner had welded them directly to the forks I was wondering if anyone in Australia or possibly New Zealand would have any old forks that suit these bikes...
  11. B

Old 2 stroke with small shaft

I appreciate all the help thanks
  12. B

So run a sprocket straight from the engine shaft leading to a jackshaft with a larger sprocket and on the other end a centrifugal clutch?
  13. B

So if I need a jack shaft what tooth sprocket for the front and the rear ones on the jack shaft need to be?
  14. B

My engine is very small only 1.6HP and 39cc I believe I realize this is a very low HP for a bike but I really want to make this work what kind of work would a sleeve take,thats the one that sounds like what im looking for.Would it have to be shop made or would I be able to make it myself.
  15. B

Hey people so basically I have a tiny little 2 stroke Fox Motori Engine and it has a 12mm keyed shaft I was wondering if I would be able to put a normal centrifugal clutch on it as I have seen people put a centrifugal clutch on the little Ohlsson And Rice engines so is it possible to put a...
  16. B

Honda CT90 On Minibike

Okay what do you mean by high/low? I dont quite understand.
  17. B

Honda CT90 On Minibike

Hi all,I have a few questions about the 90cc engine on a Honda CT90. What is the HP on this engine, will it be suitable for a mini bike? Thanks
  18. B

New Zealand Bini Bikes

Any idea what his name is?
  19. B

New Zealand Bini Bikes

20. B

New Zealand Bini Bikes

Hey all I was wondering if anyone on here is located in New Zealand and knows anyone with a frame that they might sell,At the moment my plans are to either get a frame and put a 6HP engine on it or just make a frame to fit the engine. Im looking for a frame style similar to that of a Tru-Test...