Search results

1. B

X7 forks doodle bug

Will pocket bike x7 frt forks can be worked to fit doodle bug ? Thx
  2. B

Stage 1 kit + tongue converter ,what else?

Hi guys thanks for all ur help. I bought the stock 1 kit. Next I am Ok I got to ride a friends mini with the stage one kit with a torque converter. I like it. 1. Stage 1 kit I got. 2. I bought some sprockets but they are not going to work 3. Going to order converter and new...
  3. B

Tune pipe hemi 212 preiditor

What about using a tune pipe eXhaust on these motors? Thanks . I already bought aftermarket pipe and filter change. But You know that. My question is for any info on tune pipes thx
  4. B

Stock hemi predictor first mod

Hi guys , Got some time to play. Like to add a few things to my Duddle bug . I got a stock hemi preidtor and got some time to play around. What would be the first mods to do on her? Any suggestions
  5. B

Adding key ignition

Hi guys , I got a doodle bug with a preiditor motor. I like to add a key on and off . Can someone link me to the parts I need please. Also like to add a front light and rear tail light,what parts needed for that thx Thx Tom
  6. B

Steering dampener system

Ridding my Baja doodle bug with predictor hemi motor . It's kinda more shaky on front. Like to add a steering dampener to the system. I saw one doodle red with steering dampener but that guy would no pm me. I use to make them for my race outboards and sold a few. I like to make one for my...
  7. B

Sprocket size help

Hi guy Just got a Baja doodle with a predictor hemi 6.5 hp. The mini has a 72 inch sprocket on the rest. The bike got tons of torque but ar half to 3/4 speed sakes like hell. I like to cruse atound 20 mph but it's shakie there . Can I switch to a smaller rear sprocket to get the rpm down some...
  8. B

New guy to form

Hi all Bushmen77 here. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Said story I am selling my Harley V Rod. Good news is I am looking for a MINIBIKE . I made mine as a kid and dig them. Just wanted to say hi. TOM