Search results

1. D

Baja Warrior build for reliability in desert.

Last year I acquired a basket case Warrior at a pawn shop. Engine was not original but a new 212 Predator bolted into frame, NIB GCT TC2. It appears that previous own was stopped at how to install the TC2. There were a few other easy to correct problems that I corrected while installing the...
  2. D

First start on 2nd hand non hemi Predator

The chassis is all back together on Project Baja MB200 GC and time to start the engine. The engine is a non-hemi R210-111 from HF that came with the project and not original to the bike. It looks like brand new out of the box minus the muffler. I ordered the OEM muffler and gasket off the web...
  3. D

Reliable torque converter for Baja MB200 GC

I would call my project a Frankenstien or Zombie Baja MB200 GC. After 2 quarts of mineral spirits and a week of cleaning off an adolescent paint job I have a very pristine and like new Baja MB200 rolling chassis. The tires of which still have full whiskers on them. The original engine has...
  4. D

I'm Desert Drifter

Hi, I'm Desert Drifter. I was trying to introduce myself but my 4 line introduction was denied. 'drif
  5. D

What is wrong with my posts?

Just been a visitor for a long time. First time I ask a question I get denied. There were no URL's or forbidden works. What is wrong with my posts. 'drif