Search results

1. R

Monster Moto MMB80 Wheels?

Anybody know of any aftermarket wheels that will fit a Monster Moto 80? Preferably a bit taller? I've been trying Google and Forum searches to no avail. I can't seem to find any info about what size axle is on the back, or anything regarding aftermarket wheel fitment. I feel like every little...
  2. R

Mikuni Carb Swap, Looking for Advice.

My motor is currently as follows: Predator 363 (212cc) 18 LB Springs ARC Flywheel and Rod Stock Carb with .36 jet and emulsion tube CS Grind Clone Core Cam Next weekend (i'm working crazy hours... 84 a week, so I have ZERO free time this weekend) i'll be installing some minor things.. like a...
  3. R

Detroit Mini Bike Gambler!! Sept 15th 2019

I know some of us Michigan boys have been talking about dirt racing here in the mitten. Well... we may be having trouble sourcing land to race on... but, on September 15th we'll have one day of redemption. I'm sure most of you guys know about this already, but, in case you don't, Coleman is...
  4. R

New rides entry: 1981 Honda CX500C

Railroad Bulls 1981 Honda CX500C Cafe'd out 80's rat bike. My love... rider come rain or shine.
  5. R

New rides entry: 2017 Monster Moto mm80

Railroad Bulls 2017 Monster Moto mm80 Twitchy little spaz.
  6. R

A Message to Folks Who Are New to Mini Bikes (Monster Moto specifically)

So... yesterday I finished my very first motor build.... and i'd like to say a quick thank you to all of you guys on here who have helped me through it. Even if you didn't know it, because truly, reading through everything in this forum got me through the whole thing. Especially MoeTrout, who...
  7. R

Compression issue after mods. Think I broke my hand.

So, my 212 Predator Hemi had the following: (this is in a Monster Moto btw... and in case it matters, which it probably doesn't, it's running a 13t clutch.) 18 lb valve springs Header ARC flywheel Pod filter 36 jet and E-tube. Ran great, but the chain kept popping off cause I couldn't get the...
  8. R

New to the forum... putting together the pieces for my motor.

Hello, my name is Evan.... Michigan boy, and although I created my account a good while ago, I haven't logged on really until now, so... I am, in every sense of the word, a total newbie. So basically, what i'd like to do is run through what I have, and see what advice or words of wisdom you...
  9. R

Looking for the quietest possible exhaust.

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you guys can give me some suggestions on how to make my engine as quiet as possible while maintaining performance of a Predator 212cc. If you have an audio file, or video, which can demonstrate the sound as well that would be extremely appreciated. Thanks guys!