Search results

1. BBQJOE

Baja Warrior lighting coil wiring help please.

Hey all, it's been awhile! I took the lighting coils off an older clone, and put them on a predator 212. I also swapped out the flywheel from the same engine. I took the two wires from the coils and plugged them into the connectors for the headlight. When I hit the headlight switch, the light...
  2. BBQJOE

I'm guessing you're still alive? Hope all is well.

I'm guessing you're still alive? Hope all is well.
  3. BBQJOE

Totally done with OldMiniBikes Warehouse! FU!

He did apologize. I was going to leave it pretty much at that. But you brought me back in. Unfortunately, when whomever was responsible for the change to xenfro did so, they made changes so that a person can't edit a title or a post. After my initial outrage, things have settled, but I can't...
  4. BBQJOE

Indeed. Just note, I tried to purchase here FIRST.
  5. BBQJOE

Ok, sure, Everyone makes mistakes. So....Wrong info entered on the weight or size of the tires, ok, it still cost them a sale. Care to explain the chain tensioner (also not in stock) at $26.74, and probably less than 1/4 pound raising the shipping price by $33.00? I try to stay away from the big...
  6. BBQJOE

Whatever that problem is, if it is indeed a problem, it cost them a sale. I mean I've been wrong before, and possibly my dealer slipped something into my crack cocaine, but I doubt it, but I'm not taking the time to call them on the phone to ask WTF is up with anything I wish to order from...
  7. BBQJOE

If it is a mistake, it's an awfully large one. Those were screen shots from the sites, nothing more. So from what I witnessed, I could buy 2 tires from OldMiniBikes or almost 6 from Walmart. I realize that OldMiniBikes is hardly anything like walmart, but c'mon... So to be fair I tried it again. I forgot to...
  8. BBQJOE

yeah. Tried to buy a seat. Out of stock. Tires: Walmart Seat: Monster scooter parts. This was just a let down all the way around.
  9. BBQJOE

Then they're doing it wrong!!!! I've bought tires here before. Never was asked to pay so much. Anyways....done.
  10. BBQJOE

Screw you guys! OldMiniBikes 2 Baja tires $148. $139 shipping For two Farkin' tires, are you shltting me? Walmart: Same 2 tires $105.67 Shipping? FREE!!!!! Talk about hungry. Glad I didn't want two day, or heaven forbid overnight from OldMiniBikes. Thieving bastards! Walmart
  11. BBQJOE

Guest appearance

Charles messaged me, and reminded me how lax I've been in posting. Obviously I'm still alive. Still love my Baja's (3) and they all get ridden almost daily. Much has gone on in life, too much to go on about, but currently I am in the process of building an addition to my home. It will most...
  12. BBQJOE

Another Torque Converter Question

You might need a new belt. You might need new weights. You might just need a new torque converter. Does your bathroom scale call 911 when you step on it?
  13. BBQJOE

Warrior Front Forks

That's kinda what I figured. It would be an easy enough fix by finding a bolt with the same threads, but a wider shoulder, and drilling out the front hole to match, and a little filing on the shock detent. Of course the forks probably wouldn't fall out if you kids would quit trying to jump the...
  14. BBQJOE

Monster moto 212 torque converter exploded

I'd insist on a new one immediately. Work your way up the food chain until you find someone who cares.
  15. BBQJOE

Go powersports idiots

I hope you typed diygokarts in the coupon code area for the 10% off. :)
  16. BBQJOE

Warrior Front Forks

I'm just curious what fails on these forks? Is it the the forks coming out of the frame because of the bolts, or is it the shocks falling apart and separating or what?
  17. BBQJOE

19x7.0-8 tire

Put some more air in them then. The OEM is rated up to about 24 psi. Not that I'd ever do that, But, I'll watch you.:smile:
  18. BBQJOE

BBQJoe's Baja fork suspension mod

Make sure to let us know the secret to those golly gosh darn things! I'm still happy with the spring set up so far.
  19. BBQJOE

Mini Baja MB165 clutch cover Wanted

That's robbery. ^^^ Might as well spend a buck or two extra, and get the real deal...