Search results

1. Lawnboy

Tecumseh Power Sports OHV

I have my Tecumseh OHV power sports 6.0 Hp motor up for sale, which I did have posted previously in a lot of tecumsehs. This is the last remainder of them. It does run (or did before I took the gas out) although a little rich at that and I did put a brand new Chinese carb on it. It isn't really...
  2. Lawnboy

Clone parts motor

I am now selling my clone motor from a baja warrior that has been collecting dust for a while now. When I had it running last, it didn't smoke and had no issues. However the previous owner welded the clutch on the jackshaft assembly to the crank of the engine. That's the main reason I just...
  3. Lawnboy

Cat 300x Roller

I now have my cat 300x for sale as a roller as I mostly finished it. The paint is not the best but it was my first mini paint job, so.... Also, the motor plate is a bit scraped up because I did have a motor in it briefly. It comes with the original rear fender that still needs prepped and...
  4. Lawnboy

Lot of Tecumsehs

I have 2 other tecumseh motors on here, and I am putting both of those in this ad with 2 others I decided to get rid of. To start us off, I have the red Tecumseh hs40- 1 inch diameter slotted, drilled and tapped, normal length, ran with carb that's on it, just needs a choke lever, nothing else...
  5. Lawnboy

Running Tecumseh H35

Next up is my good running Tecumseh h35 engine. I believe this motor came off a snow blower or a tiller as it has a tag on the side that says craftsman. I put a brand new carb on it last year and had it in a minibike until I sold it as a roller. The shaft is standard length, keyed but not...
  6. Lawnboy

Lot of Briggs Flatie parts

Up for sale, I have relisted my Briggs and Stratton flat head engine parts. I have a ton of stuff for the 5hp motors, 2 carbs, 2 tanks, 3 sets of points, the list goes on. I bought a new set of rings which I already installed on my nicest piston and I also have a new set of gaskets I will...
  7. Lawnboy

Nice condition Tecumseh HS40

Up for sale is my nice Tecumseh HS40 motor I got off a snow blower. It does only have 1 shaft, but it is a 1 inch shaft. I wish I could find time to get it mini-bike ready, but I have way to many projects, and its time to clean up the shed. ***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY*** in Monroeville PA. I have no...
  8. Lawnboy

Baja warrior

Up on the chopping block I have a "mini Baja" which is just a newer name for a warrior. I put in a brand new preadator hemi 212 with a governor delete (I know it's a bad idea, I just don't like the way the throttle pulls with it) and the old air box, and corner fill gas tank. The bike itself is...
  9. Lawnboy

Warrior with tav

So this morning I was browsing my local Craigslist, and came across a really nice baja warrior. The owner claimed it only had 5 hours on it, but from my assessment, I think it has even less. It runs like a champ, and all it needed was a nev headlight bulb. It's a little slow for my taste, and I...
  10. Lawnboy

Cat r3001

Hi, Up for sale I have a cat r3001 (a 300x with fenders) in pieces. I this was my first mini bike, and got me into the hobby, but I bit off more than I can chew thinking I could restore it. It is missing the front fender and kill switch plate, but other than that it has most of the parts. All...
  11. Lawnboy

Briggs 5 hp parts

I have a honey hole of Briggs parts that I have wanted to put together into an engine for atleast 2 years, but I have way to many projects, so I am trying to unload the stuff. I have roughly enough parts for 2 engines, I bought 3 engines, and then scraped the really junk parts. The blocks do...
  12. Lawnboy

Wanted: Cat parts

I am looking for cat parts that are in good condition for a cat r3001 (a 300x with fenders) I am in the process of restoring. Just some of the parts I am looking for include: Front fender Nice minimal rust clutch guard Minimal rust wheel stars Nice kickstand Unbent front forks Nice...
  13. Lawnboy

Foremost el Tigre

Hi, I have up for sale a Foremost el Tigre mini bike, it starts right up and runs strong, no issues with the motor (not even a rod knock!) it probably will need a new clutch, because the one on it takes a while to grab, but it does drive. If you are interested or have any questions pm me, and...
  14. Lawnboy

Jc penny bird mini bike

Up for sale is a Jc penny minibike made by bird engineering, comes with rims (no tires) I'd like to get $50 for it, but you can also give me offers. I live in Monroeville pa- local pick up only Thanks, Ty ***would be happy to trade for some nice cat minibike parts-send me pics of what you have
  15. Lawnboy

JC Penny EL Tigre roller

Up for sale I have a Formost El Tigre roller without the engine (I was to lazy to take the motor out for the pictures) I would like to get around $100 for it, but I will take offers. I'll also include a silver hs40 Tecumseh that needs a carb cleaning (it will sometimes run on full choke) for an...
  16. Lawnboy

Old broncco renegade

Hi, I have a broncco renegade that is currently in pieces, I have most of the parts for it, and even have a curved fin head if anyone is interested. If I have time tomorrow or one of these days I will post pictures. I am hoping to get about $250 OBO, so don't be afraid to give me an offer, I...
  17. Lawnboy

Looking to find Broncco renegade parts

Hi, I am attempting to restore a Broncco Renegade and am I search of parts for it. Just let me know what you have and I'll try to respond to let you know if I need it or not. The only good parts I have pretty much is the rolling frame and bars minus the swing arm pivot I would love to find...